Northern Light Auto - LED UFO 90W + LED 20W - Soil - 2nd Grow

DAY 49 (WEEK 7)

IMG_25969.jpg

IMG_25949.JPG

DAY 14 (WEEK 2)

IMG_25978.jpg

Hi 420magaziners :allgood:
Here was my little update before the long-waited day April 20th !! :yahoo:
I followed Dan's advice on the defoliation, which seem to be a great idea cause more and more pistils are showing off.

However the first calyx/pistils that appeared on the main stem are now kind of dying.. Is this normal ? bad ? A little help will appreciated

Here's a little pic,
IMG_259814.jpg

The calyx are not growing and the pistils is just turning brown (dunno if you can see well on pic..)

Anyways, Plant both seem healthy and doing good ! I have approx. 15 bud sites which will hopefully be equal :)

Hope y'all had a great week-end,
stay medicated :joint:

:peacetwo:

GUYS HEEEELP:helpsmilie:
I don't know what;s going on with my NL but she doesn't seem in great health no more..
She is still not budding and all the pistils appearing turn brown already... What should i do ? :bitingnails:
Here's what it looks like
IMG_9249.PNG

Could it be due to the heat ?
Could it be a problem of pollination ? How would that be possible since i'm doing 1 plant...
Kind of worrying for her right now

DAY 53
IMG_92511.JPG

She seem healthy to me the main problem are the pistils what I was looking forward to... Today i check my temp on the top of the plant is the temperature was approx. 28 degrees Celsius, way too warm right ? I think my 65W CLF is producing way to much heat however i got my fan on max speed 24/7..
I decided to take it away and see how things will go ! I also gave her nutes today I feed her twice a week depending on my soil's humidity.
:morenutes:

DAY 18
IMG_92531.JPG

That's it for now, hopefully the older NL will start producing nice white pistils soon !

:Namaste:

Temps are good and lighting is good,has the look at being fertilised but no males in there? Is it root bound?

No males at all, she is alone with the 18 days old other NL ! Don't think it would be a root bound since she is in an 11L container... But now that you say that, it could eventually be possible cause the pot is not fully filled but still has at least 7/8L of soil in their for sure .. dunno

I'll agree that she was probably too stressed. She might turn around when she calms down though. I am not real familiar with auto's, but my rational thinking would be to take her down to 12/12 so gets a little more dark period and can relax a bit.

Could screwing nails in the pot could have injured roots in the pot ? I added a few while the LST period .. Thinking about any possible hypothesis...
I'll agree that she was probably too stressed. She might turn around when she calms down though. I am not real familiar with auto's, but my rational thinking would be to take her down to 12/12 so gets a little more dark period and can relax a bit.
I was also thinking about switching it to 12/12 about a week ago.. I should probably try that and got nothing to loose anyway..
ARGH i understand now why they say not to train autos !
Anyways thanks for the quick replies UltraDan :peacetwo:

Keep us updated brother.

LA is starting some work with a bunch of autos to figure out what training techniques they handle better than others. Even with the info he finds out, there will still be variables that will change things. But it should give us a good idea as to how much hard training we can get away with.

hey man, havent dropped by for quite some time. just got my internet back.

i agree with the guys above, autos arent really meant to be trained, they can handle low stress techniques but if you super crop them or top them you take a big chance on whats going to happen next.

i think its going to be ok tho, only time will show.

keep us posted and best of luck

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom