Northern Light Auto - LED UFO 90W + LED 20W - Soil - 2nd Grow

The teeth are turned up a little, which is a sign of possible heat stress. When the leaves start to taco, they are trying to shade the main vein from the heat, thats when heat stress becomes bad.

Right now, just keep an eye on your temps, make sure you have a fan oscillating and maybe raise your light up a few inches.

Nothing to worry about too much right now, everything is looking good my friend!

DAY 72

LIGHTS OFF

DSC006798.JPG

DSC0067810.JPG

LIGHTS ON

DSC006669.JPG

DSC0067410.JPG

DSC0067311.JPG

DSC006727.JPG

DSC0069610.JPG

Gooooooooooood morning

Thanks Turbo & Dan for the comment, I did not know that the teeth turned up like that was a heat stress which is understandable since when lights on and closet close the temperature easily reach 27 degrees C.. I've decided to set the lamps a little higher from the apexes and leave the door open during light period.
Anyway nothing much is happening she is growing extremely slow !! I also added a few humidity controllers to set the humidity down. (approx 55% atm)
You guys have any idea why she is that slow ? She stopped stretching since at least a week now so she should start producing buds. I guess I just have to be patient but I don't have that much time left until leaving the place where I'm at.
Hopefully will be harvesting in a month from now else I won't be able to do a good curing and the sticky won't taste as good as it should've ..

:peacetwo:

Hey !!
Sorry y'all I've been quite busy recently but the plant is taking her time and still growing well !

I've cut a couple buds which was worth 10gr wet, cured for a couple days and smoked them.
Got me a smooth relaxing body high. :tokin:
Enjoying my result so far, looking forward for my buds to get a little fatter and trichomy.

She would need a lot more time (aprox. 3 weeks +) but I will have to harvest it in 12 days due to me going back home.. Sadly..
Think these 12 days will have an impact on my final yield or should I harvest sooner for a better curing which means better smoke ?

I will upload a few pictures soon !

Peace :Namaste:

By the way if people are still wondering why she is taking so long it's because of the strain.
The seed is NORTHERN LIGHTS AUTOMATIC (from RQS); which is an hybrid of NL feminized x NL autoflowering.

[video=youtube;zsfkWgx8Olk]
[/video]

Congrats!

Plant got cut she is now in the drying process.

Congrats on the harvest! Those nugs looks mighty tasty. I love your use of side lighting; nice buds on every part of the plant.

:goodjob:

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom