Northern Lights #5 x Haze Nebula The Purps - 4th LED Grow

JohnnieJC3

What strain is it? Northern Lights #5 X Haze Nebula The Purps Feminized from the 'Tude

Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? Mix Mostly Sativa

Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Just Popped, Planted 11-18-15 around 8pm, all showing within 3.5 days.

Indoor or outdoor? Indoor

Soil or Hydro? Soil

If soil... what is in your mix? Seedling Mix just born. Soil will be Roots Organic. Earth Juice line for Bloom.

If soil... What size pot? 4" Peat Pot Final will be 5 gal Smartie

Size of light? Currently, 24 watt 5000K bulb in PC case. 1 Mars II 400 Veg 2 Mars II 400's Bloom

Is it aircooled? No, a fan blowing on heatsinks.

Temp of Room/cab? Avg 79-82, will change in Flower Stage.

RH of Room/cab? Currently, LOW 40's.

PH of media or res? N/A

Any Pests ? No

How often are you watering? Varies, Currently every day just a little to keep the seedlings moist.

Hey all, started some new Girls, I wasn't sure if I was taking a break or continuing, Well... It's hard stopping something you enjoy so much.

I'm going 3 plants this round, 5 gallon final pots, hopefully 55-60 days flip(the 73 days in my current Journal is a long time before switch). I'm going to top them once, with some training and REALLY try to fill this area. My current grow, I have two plants going and there is wasted room so I figured 3 plants should be perfect(roughly 15"X 24" per Plant).

PC Case
P10508081.JPG
P10508092.JPG
P10508101.JPG
P10508111.JPG
P10508122.JPG

I quite like those peat cups. I take it you are a fan? I must see if I can track some down here in SA.

The babies are healthy!

I quite like those peat cups. I take it you are a fan? I must see if I can track some down here in SA.

The babies are healthy!
I love the Peat cups, I usually go about a week or so and transplant(I could go longer, but I like my babies to have room to spread out, plus NO SHOCK since your dropped the whole cup in. I don't experience much shock anyway, I use Mykos when I transplant and they don't skip a beat and enjoy the new root space). I've also used Coco in peat cups and you get the WHITEST roots that are just THICK.

I had to edit my post, it's the 420th POST! VAPE TIME!! :volcano-smiley:

Update time, minor issue with my Dinosaur of a camera, but I worked it out

11-30-15 NL #5 X Haze Nebula The Purps Day 8 (not a full 8 days, more like 7.5 or so technically) from Seed

P1050870.JPG
P1050871.JPG
P1050872.JPG
P1050873.JPG
P10508741.JPG

You can kind of see the plants need food, slight yellowish color, they were definitely ready for a transplant(almost a gallon pot). Transplants consists of Root Organic 707 blend, added a little more perlite to bottom of the pots mixed, 1tbsp of lime, and Mykos under the cups. They will engulf those pots in about 2 weeks or so. Enjoy!

Here's today/this morning, you can see the change of color already and the FAT little Purp seedling just loving the new space to stretch out. She's loving life like I enjoy my King size bed. :)

P10508751.JPG
P10508771.JPG
P10508761.JPG

The PC box is retired, I can't fit three in there, only two. All good, time to put this little 300 I grabbed off of ebay to work while I'm waiting for the tent to finish. About the time I transplant to the 5 gallon smarties, the tent will be close to harvest. All said and done, I'll have about a 4 week head start. :volcano-smiley:

Looking good. I always find the seedling stage a little scary. They are so fragile.

Looking good. I always find the seedling stage a little scary. They are so fragile.
I feel the same way, I always baby them big time in the beginning. Can't let those babies dry out even for a second early on. Once they start popping out leaf sets about every other day, definitely more forgiving. These girls are getting there legs now and loving the LED rays.

Speaking of LED light, this old style Mars 300 is quite the light, inexpensive and doesn't put out as much heat(very little, maybe a degree or 2 above ambient) as the Mars 400's. I'm just running a 6" fan in my closest with no exhaust and the light, SIMPLE!

P10508801.JPG
P10508811.JPG
P1050879.JPG
P1050878.JPG

That Purp seedling is a vigorous little momma(last seed to break soil), I grew this Outdoors and it's SO Frosty, even the tinniest of buds will leave a nice kief pile. :yummy: It has this creamy smooth caramel type of taste, then that fruity purp/grapey taste hits the palette, great strain, super rock hard nuggets.

You can see that all the plants are a beautiful color green now, enjoying the Roots Soil.

Yeah, they look super healthy and you're almost out of the danger zone.

I wish we had a supplier for mars or platinum led lights here in SA.

Yeah, they look super healthy and you're almost out of the danger zone.

I wish we had a supplier for mars or platinum led lights here in SA.
That's too bad for sure, cool little lights.

11-03-2015 NL #5 X Haze Nebula The Purps Day 11

P1050889.JPG
P1050890.JPG
P1050891.JPG
P10508921.JPG

The Purp seed is just starting the 3rd leaf set, there growing FAST now. I'll be watering them later tonight, 4 days in between transplant/waterings, right on schedule. :)

P.S. I forgot to mention, the LED light is on 24/7.

Day 16 from Seed...

P1050909.JPG
P1050910.JPG
P10509111.JPG
P10509121.JPG

They should be due for a watering later tonight! :)

That Purp seed already has 4 sets of leaves, oh how I love her! :volcano-smiley:

Everything ticking along nicely. A good healthy base to start from. Did you go coco this time?

Back
Top Bottom