Northern Lights Auto Flower - Soil - Indoors - 400W

Day 39. Looks kinda like they might be moving to flower at the tips...but I don't know what it should loom like this early. Otherwise, still happy and growing well.
Here are some pics.
(What are actual signs of full flower? Multi pistils at preflower nodes? Does it start top to bottom? )

Quick question guys. Over the last 3 days, like clockwork. All the upper leaves droop at the tips. The lower leaves, fan leaves, etc are all fine. Water fine. No nutes for a bit. It just looks like it wants to sleep earlier than my 18/6 schedual. All morning until just before lights off its perky and happy. I adjust the lights, give fresh air, temp is fine...i cant figure it out lol.
Should I adjust light to 16/8 to sync it up with how it is behaving? Or just let it do its thing?

I'll be interesting to see if others have an idea. I exhibited the same with a number of my plants and after their nap they would perk up. The plants ultimately grew out of it and flowered and produced nicely.

Day 41. So she has finally switched to flower! Looking back at the last 3 days of pics from the top canopy you can see it developing. I just didnt know that is what it looked like. Maybe that was also the reason for the drooping before sleep time. Im going to switch to a 10/15/10 for a week to let her stretch more if she wants, then a 5/10/10 after that.
By the way. It stinks. Smell is strong as heck lol. Anyway here are some pics.

Still looks good......

Quick question. Is now the time to go hps? I have it on stand by. Or should I leave mh for a bit longer?
I would already have gone HPS. As soon as I saw the first pistils, but I tend to jump the gun.....

I'm sure others will give their opinions.

Haha its orange? Neat! Should I raise the light or is it around the same temp? 400w same as mh
I would let the plant decide. I'm sure you know what light stress looks like. (jagged edges start to point towards the light)

If you get light stress, raise the light about 4 inches (and wait a while 3-4 hours, repeat if not better). If not, lower it about 4 inches. Find the point right above light stress.

But I'm a noob, and this is my opinion.

Day 42. Flowering definitely started. Got the hps going. It's still stretching and is happy. I got rid of the lower two branches first two nodes of super slow secondary branch growth and she didnt mind today it seems. I wont touch her much from here on out to keep stress minimized. Here are some pics

Back
Top Bottom