Northern Lights Auto Flower - Soil - Indoors - 400W

Gotta little while longer than 3-4 weeks. But it's well worth the wait. Are you going to do any lollipopping or anything? Looking great
Its an auto flower. Im in week 7, most say it goes max 10-11 weeks. But maybe you're right. Im honestly so new to this that I doubt I'll try techniques. I plan to just let her go, try to see what happens and learn. Then next time get better.
I post and ask to kidnap your knowledge. I love that you guys respond within 20 minutes to basically any question I have. You all make this place great and an amazing help for growing. Its like having a botanist standing beside you while you work lol.

Just a heads up to anyone following. It stopped stretching, and the night droop ended over the last 4-5 days. I reduced water. Let her grow into her stretch. No nutes. Just regular light and water while she went from veg to bloom. And the late night, tip of branches, big droop...doesnt happen now. Im no pro, but I would guess, she knows the light cycle, and is just adjusting. She likes it when I pay less attention.
Here is 20 min before lights out for comparison with the droop pics before.

Back
Top Bottom