Northern Lights Autoflower CFL Grow - Any Advice Welcome

smithy8806

strain- northern lights autoflower
grow-indoor
medium-1 part peat moss 1 part horticulture vermiculite
lights- 4 cfl of various spectrums
temp and humidity- 83 degrees F 51%humidity
bucket size 1 gallon

sup guys, im doin a northern lights autoflower grow and thought i would share this with you as it goes along. im using 1 gallon pots as of the moment and when it shows signs of sex im going to transfer it to a 3 gallon pot. now before all of you come at me with dont do that, dont transfer please watch the video ive attached and you will see why. transferring it into 3 gallon pot when it shows signs of sex will stunt the growth from going any higher but it will bud out like crazy. please watch video if you would like to see what im talking about

so with that being said lets go...
On dec 4 i placed my seed into the dirt.i didnt germinate it, just placed the seed in the peat moss/vermiculite mix and watered it. it calls for 75 days from start to finish. these pictures are from the last 2 days. thanks for stopping by and be sure to check my other current grow out.
photo_2495.JPG

photo_1562.JPG

They won't grow like they do for breeders for a few reasons. They grow them under 1000 watts with perfect environment. It's gonna be hard to get strong growth with CFL bulbs, cause they're not good with penetration. I've got a 60 day fast and vast that will go at least 75 days, maybe 90. Wildjim has a fast and vast that is on day 115, and he has really powerful led lights. Just go with the flow and don't worry about the finish date. Just keep an eye on the trichs

are you feeding her with nutrients? if you do, what kind of nutrients and what ratio? (i would not give her any nutrients at all, just plain pH'd water)

are you monitoring pH of your waterings? (it should be at 5.8 pH)

i would also lower the temps to 75 F if possible (80 is too hot for an auto flowering plant that is not being supplemented with cO2)

got it, i think i know what may have went wrong, i went out of town for a couple days and my old lady watered the entire pot until water came out the bottom. now with the other one i have currently growing then yes...so im thinking maybe when this happened it caused some problems possibly. theres no way that that seedling could drink all that water...no wonder it seems to have stunted growth... anyhow should i just start all over or do you think shell pull through

With soil it'll take a few days to see change, and even then the leaves already affected by it won't change. Just gotta pay attention to the new growth and make sure the old stuff doesn't get any worse.

havent updated in a while so i thought i would add a couple photos...not sure why the outer edges seem to be burned?
IMG_5889.JPG
IMG_58904.JPG

Your seedling damage appears to be over watering. Water droplets can magnify the light and burn your leaves.

Back
Top Bottom