Northern Lights Autoflower Grow By Nug Man

nugman

Hello all, as a few of you may know I am in the process of growing a few special k plants outdoors, well now I'm adding an auto flower to the gang! Ok here we go...

Strain: northern lights auto by royal queen seeds

indoor/outdoor: outdoor

I germinated the seed yesterday and when i woke up today it was ready to plant, so i did.
014355.JPG

All tips and criticisms are appreciated and welcome!

:thumb:

Every sweet nugget has to start somewhere! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Hey nugman! Love to join you for your ride. If you would like you can check out my journal there is a link to it in my signature. Good luck!
:cheer:

:peace:

Welcome to :420: best medical site there is!!

Good luck im subbed

i checked your journal looks like were neck and neck! unfortunately all mine are outdoor, Im aware that it is a bit of a late start, but the area i am located in stays warm well into the "winter" months

i looked at the new growth this morning and it has turned purple on the edges, magnesium deficiency correct? if im way off some one please correct me!

picture as soon as i get batteries!

i looked at the new growth this morning and it has turned purple on the edges, magnesium deficiency correct? if im way off some one please correct me!

picture as soon as i get batteries!

Pictures are definitely need. I am subbing this grow to see if I can be of any use along the way. I am a new grower but have definitely soaked up a lot of knowledge. Feel free to check out my grow. I am about a week from chop. May the grow gods be with you and I am a PM away if you need anything.

-TG

did the research and apparently it was spider mites, so i got some organic gardening soap that kills them on contact so that oughtta work. so i have a 15 watt light that im using to raise the seedlings up before i put them outside(florescent) however i also have a window sill that gets a good bit of direct sunlight, should i put it in the window allday and then under the florescent all night or what?

i was referring to the inquiry about the light

"so i have a 15 watt light that im using to raise the seedlings up before i put them outside(florescent) however i also have a window sill that gets a good bit of direct sunlight, should i put it in the window allday and then under the florescent all night or what?"

I have heard that you can shock your plant if you go from indoor to outdoor. I would probably do the window sill and light at night because it will get the plant slightly adjusted to the sun light. But remember all windows are slightly tinted so they do not allow all the light through. When you first bring the plants out side try it for a few hours in direct sun light then move them to a spot more shaded. This should prevent shock hopefully. I only grow indoors so I am not of much assistance on this subject either. I am just going off what I have read in other journals or in the help forum. I hope I understood your question and answered it. If I am wrong I am sure I will be corrected soon. :)

did the research and apparently it was spider mites, so i got some organic gardening soap that kills them on contact so that oughtta work. so i have a 15 watt light that im using to raise the seedlings up before i put them outside(florescent) however i also have a window sill that gets a good bit of direct sunlight, should i put it in the window allday and then under the florescent all night or what?

You should give them as much sunlight as possible and only supplement with the floro's as needed. I would start allowing them to go outside on field trips everyday for at least an hour to start and increase time by 30-60 mins every other day as long as they look healthy. You should expect a little bit of stress at first but they should recover fine after a week or so. After 1-3 weeks of field trips, they are ready to go out on their own...

Back
Top Bottom