Reedoo

Northern lights autoflower by crop king seeds

3 weeks of flowering

northern_light_2.jpg

northern_light_1.jpg

Check out my journal I'm 70days in today and see what a difference LST training makes

Ive check, it look really nice too. I didnt do any training for this one, only a 1000W hps with 2 x 400W mh and the entire product line of advance nutrients, except tarantula, that i probably buy this week. I did the same training you made on 2 white widow, purple kush . I didnt do it on my northern light cause its the first time i try autoflowering so i want to see how it turn without any training. I have 4 seeds left im gonna try on those.

new at this having problem with plant leaning over and not staying upright at 4" hieght. support ? is directly under light and have fan on. using coco coir, good soil and vermiculite.

new at this having problem with plant leaning over and not staying upright at 4" hieght. support ? is directly under light and have fan on. using coco coir, good soil and vermiculite.

I would lightly tie her upright and move the light closer? What kind of light are you using

got brand new 2 bulb flourescent 3' from / above plants 40w each and another one in center of room 10'x10'. should be plenty of light ??

got brand new 2 bulb flourescent 3' from / above plants 40w each and another one in center of room 10'x10'. should be plenty of light ??

That is probably too high I started with a 105w - 400w equivalent at 24" if you have a smart phone download the app physics toolbox lux meter. You should have over 15000 lux at the top of your plant. Under 15000 causes stretch and spindly growth.

yeh i think you're right on. this is different ball game . i'm gonna move the light down right above plants / do i need more powerful lights. the 2 bulb 4' long flourescent doesn't seem like enough according to your experience. what light/s would you recommend; these are new fixtures but that don't make any difference.

yeh i think you're right on. this is different ball game . i'm gonna move the light down right above plants / do i need more powerful lights. the 2 bulb 4' long flourescent doesn't seem like enough according to your experience. what light/s would you recommend; these are new fixtures but that don't make any difference.
Depends what you can afford. I've got about $200 stuck in cfl's right now but I also put them into brooder light reflectors to direct light. For flowering I added a 300w led grow light. I am extremely happy with me results, I only have about 2 weeks left to harvest. If you go with cfl's you can just add to what you have. If you look in my journal you can see the results. If you add cfl's mix them 2/3 to 1/3. 2-6500k to 1 2700k

are you talking about a particular c flourescent bulb ? i am not KNOWLEDGABEL about what you are speaking of. not trying to sound like a dumb bunny as i am NEW TO THIS ! how can i get to your journal? but thanks for the help !!

lupey i have leaving the lights on maybe that is overloading/stressing/stretching these plants ??? gonna have to go on a normal light 'cycle' !!

Back
Top Bottom