Northern Lights CFL + LED Closet Grow Started 2013-01-02

Bmeat bro not all fem seeds hermie I have some that did not hermie even dough they have been thru a lot, and in the same batch strains that did hermie on me.

Bmeat bro not all fem seeds hermie I have some that did not hermie even dough they have been thru a lot, and in the same batch strains that did hermie on me.

when you take two regular females, spray one and then pollinate the other female with this "female pollen" you get stable "female" seeds.

problem is, there are so many "feminized" genepools already, tainting our supply of normal plants. for example, my first 3 paradise acid seeds were from an isolated hermie plant (hermied cause my breeders ac broke) and i am growing out the seeds. every plant has been a hermie, and every viable seed i get i grow, and get more plants that over flower themselves. the seeds i find are inside the buds, and do not pollinate the rest of my plants.

my master kush, thc bomb and jamaican kush are all regular strains, so i never find seeds in them.

the jamaican kush my breeder and i bred.

I agree with you totally bro that regular strains are way more stable, and I have a plan later, I know a place with fields of our plant where I can get some good seeds I had more than a hundred but was left behind and thrown away by people who didn't know but I wanna get my own original landrace strains and then start a breeding project later hopefully soon enough for now I do not have the space...

Hi guys, I've got a question for you all!

Is it possible to take a flowering cutting from my plant and use it to start a mother or it's too late for that?

In other words, it it possible to put that new "clone" in veg state?

thanks in advance!

i have done this before without any negative consequences, i believe it depends more on strain for how fast it roots and goes back to vegetative growth.

Thanks KingJohnC!

I've got 9 cuttings from both plants that I am trying to get rooted, maybe I'll try one or two for outdoor grow this summer, that would be great... I need only one for motherhood, all the others are for testing so I'm still not sure how I'll manage that.

Also, I've seen a few banana I think on my first plant also, I'm bummed but blooms still are getting bigger everyday so I'll follow advice here and try to remove as mush as possible from day to day. Without you guys, I would not have found the issue so fast so thanks to all again for telling me. :)

Best of luck and may all your buds be juicy and dense, :circle-of-love:

Here's an update, we are now 33 days into 12/12 and I have removed male sightings on both plants, very few but still present on both. I've seen a little deficiency in plant b appear today and I'm wondering what could it be. Will continue to monitor but feel free to input your knowledge.

I also have a trichrome pic taken with the help of a new 60x microscope I'll be using for harvest time. Not exactly sure if they are still clear or a bit cloudy?

Here is the pics,

Plant a day 107 flower day 33 height 48 cm.
Plant b day 98 flower day 33 height 50 cm.
101_5195.JPG
101_5204.JPG
101_5205.JPG
101_5182.JPG
101_5193.JPG
101_5192.JPG
101_5202.JPG
101_5200.JPG
101_5189.JPG
101_5190.JPG
101_5199.JPG
101_5197.JPG
101_5187.JPG
101_5186.JPG
101_5188.JPG
101_5201.JPG
101_5197.JPG
101_5183.JPG
101_5185.JPG
Trichromes11.jpg

They are real beauties, I see bananas but other than that they look perfect tiny nute burn should be fine you could cut back a lil on nutes I would say but great job :thumb:

They look amazing bro, great job on those babies, and those buds are gonne put on massive writ now, bravo, and the flush should go hand and hand at this time anyways you wanna watch away all the old salt build up and give her a full dose next time to blow her up nice steroids haha, but all n all you are doing a great job bro.:bravo:

Thanks to all for the advices and good words, exciting time right now here with probably something like 30 days left before harvest.

Flushed them yesterday night, flushed both cause plant a was also starting to show signs of def. Not sure if it's an N def or something else, gave them regular dose of nutes like last time I flushed, 25th of april, so 36 days. I should have done that 2 weeks ago when I first saw some little signs of plant b going a bit weaker.

Buds are still gaining mass, here's a fast pic update before tonight's regular one to show some of the def.
101_5240.JPG
101_5242.JPG
101_5256.JPG
101_5243.JPG
101_5258.JPG
101_5239.JPG
101_5260.JPG
101_5248.JPG

Yummy bro :goodjob:

We are running 420 watts total now. 4x40w cfls , 1x125w cfl and 1x135w led. Trying to get as much light as possible to all flower sights by rotating plants each day... :tokin:

sounds good. you bought that 125 watt cfl fixture from hydrofarm, or you have a 125 watt bulb?

Back
Top Bottom