Northern Lights| Coco Coir| Bleaching/twisting & brown spots

Walk

Hey guys! Experiencing some purple stems with leaf curling into itself and turning different colors. A few rust spots on different leaves. Hope all you wiz kids can point me in the right direction!

What Strain is it? Northern Lights
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? Indica
How Many Plants? 3
Is it in Vegetative or Flowering Stage? Flower
If in Vegetative Stage... How Long? 2 mo veg
If in Flowering Stage... How Long? 1 week
Indoor or Outdoor? Indoor
Soil or Hydro? Hydro/Coco?
If Hydro, Reservoir size? 5 gal
If Hydro, Reservoir Temperature?
If Hydro, what type of Medium? Coco Coir, Dutchman
If Hydro, what type of Setup? Hand water
If Soil... What is in your Mix?
If Soil... What Size Pot? 5 Gal
Size (Wattage) of Light? How Many? 600W HPS
Is it Air Cooled? Y
Temperature of Room/Cabinet? 72-78
RH of Room/Cabinet? 30-55
PH of Medium or Reservoir? 5.6-5.9
Any Pests? None observed
How Often are you Watering? Every day untill runoff fills up tote lids, vacuum with shot vac
Type and Strength of Fertilizers used? Canna line, with rhizo and cannazym. Was giving 700 PPM, upped to 900 yesterday.
Size or Square Footage of Room? 4x4 with 10ft ceiling

This information is necessary for accurate support to be given.

EXAMPLE

Problem: My leaves are curling up and the stalk is turning purple. Any ideas? Wow, the template nailed it... :bravo: Also having rust spots on a different plant which is not experiencing curling.

Note to Growers: We ask that all growers who learn from us, give back by helping other growers, when the time comes.

20150107_214926.jpg

20150107_214918.jpg

20150107_214910.jpg

20150107_214904.jpg

Thank you in advance for any and all help.
:Namaste:

The leafs lighter green looks like a Mag deficiency...since you're growing in coco, are you using a cal-mag supplement? it's recommended to use a cal-mag supplement like Botanicare Cal-Mag+ or General Hydroponics Cali-Magic when growing in coco or using RO water.

The leaf tip looks like pH issue, and you can get the brown/rust spots from pH being off, make sure your pH meter is correct. Another than that she looks lush. :peace:

Also, check this coco guru: How I grow in coco Youtube videos and pics

The leafs lighter green looks like a Mag deficiency...since you're growing in coco, are you using a cal-mag supplement? it's recommended to use a cal-mag supplement like Botanicare Cal-Mag+ or General Hydroponics Cali-Magic when growing in coco or using RO water.

The leaf tip looks like pH issue, and you can get the brown/rust spots from pH being off, make sure your pH meter is correct. Another than that she looks lush. :peace:

Also, check this coco guru: How I grow in coco Youtube videos and pics

I've read his logs and watched his videos :) He has some great stuff, im following his watering schedule and mixing. I am currently using 3-4 ml calmag per gal.

I bought another PH meter and it was saying my old one was a full 1.3 off, maybe thats it.

Back
Top Bottom