Northern Lights: Dope Seeds

Borax mixed with sugar is how to get rid of ants. Ants can be beneficial but only to a point! I don’t like them building their nests around the rootball! My other has a recipe for the borax thing - I’ll get it for ya. You mix it up and pour it on. They like the sugar - and the borax not so much :(

I like the contrasty outdoor shots :love: i get a real sense memory of the intensity of the sun, even late in the day :)

They are the tiny version red or black I don't care. The mains have all these black dots at the base. Not sure if it's sap or something else. Makes me think the ants are limiting the flower production. Did I mention I'm already thinking about the next spring /summer run.

Borax mixed with sugar is how to get rid of ants. Ants can be beneficial but only to a point! I don’t like them building their nests around the rootball! My other has a recipe for the borax thing - I’ll get it for ya. You mix it up and pour it on. They like the sugar - and the borax not so much :(

I like the contrasty outdoor shots :love: i get a real sense memory of the intensity of the sun, even late in the day :)
I was going to recommend that really horrible method of death...poof!

Beautiful plants @Agemon ! I had to come check out your Dope plants.

I was going to recommend that really horrible method of death...poof!

Beautiful plants @Agemon ! I had to come check out your Dope plants.

I went and got the bait stations for now, I'll give a look and see tomorrow. I couldn't find stakes so just got the plastic bait stations.

As soon as I get the recipe I'll mix it up and kill those 6 legged mofo's!

Smoke Report ~ DUDE!!! 6.4 ounces?? Are you kidding me?!?!?! Yeah, that's the Northern Lights from Dope Seeds. For all my mistakes, errors, accidents, and bone headed decisions I'm stoked with that yield. Let's get right to it. I remember when I was in college and I scored a nice bag of super fresh green. Crack that ziplock and BAM!!!!!! Pine Forest Fresh!!!! Dude, check out all the crystals and the nugs are dense too, like rocks...
The first bowl relaxes me and has very little psychoactive effect, just a nice body high, very chilled out but not couch locked. Second Bowl, ahhhhh there it is... that slight tingle up the spine feel those shoulders drop a little and your upper torso slacks a little more perfect. Couple minutes later you forgot you smoked a bowl, realize you didn't forget to, then laugh to yourself... Third bowl, well, I think I had another, but I don't remember, prolly just slept after that.

Strain Review ~ A friend of mine asked me to grow some Northern Lights, so i picked some up from Dope Seeds. I'm currently growing one of their new auto strains as well, Auto Purple Amnesia. I thought this plant was an amazing grower, super fast and easy to shape. Simply put, if you want a fast grower for a short veg but huge plant then this strain is for you. The node spacing was super tight and like I said she was in a hurry. I made a few clones and even managed to drop a light on one of them. That one ended up being the biggest of the bunch and gave up over 6 ozs. I kept her in 5 gallons of coco and fed with the GH Trio plus calmag. I found a feed schedule and stuck to it. This plant got real hungry once at early flower, she just kept drinking, 1/2 gallon 2 times a day. No issues to speak of, beyond the gravity check. OH SHIT!!!!!

Pics:

Nice! You are definitely killing it! Nice job!

Ant update 1.2, they are disappearing at an acceptable rate. As in gone from around the plants & surrounding area. The baits Shed recommended are working great! I may be harvesting sooner than later. Im starting to see those new hairs pushing out again. Prolly another 4-7 days.

I got at the Northern Lights yesterday. I pruned out about 2/3 of the plant, keeping just the fattest and best colas/ spears. I didn't see too many ambers yet, mostly cloudy, prolly 95%. She's in the window, but with all the lower and lesser quality buds picked off I think I'll let the best flowers ripen a bit and get some ambers. I'm so excited to try this sun ripened summer fruit!

Here's some pics of the plants before, during and after trimming.

Northern Lights ~ Dope Seeds

Back
Top Bottom