Northern Lights Hybrid - First Grow - Advice Welcome

reservoir420

tumblr_nddnnhkVtD1u1ocxvo3_5001.jpg

This was in the first 2 weeks of Veg stage. My first try at growing and I am luck enough to be able to give it a go outdoors. I was a bit worried as the next few weeks went on, due to some wilting in the leaves ( found out Dad was overwatering it ) But once I tended to it, changed to a nicer soil, trimmed the shade leaves etc things are going much better.

This is from today, about 4-5 weeks into Veg, any advice, or comments would be much appreciated.
tumblr_ne3mbne9iv1u1ocxvo1_1280.jpg

Iv had to start fresh today with new seeds, took a while for me to find the rest, but now I know they arent duds and I have the space, Im going grow bezerk.

So this is the setup at the moment, I have one mumma plant going well in Veg stage and 3 seedlings that should hopefully take off in the next week or so. Nice bit of rain last night but I found a toad in one of my water runoffs, so I need to work on some plant protection today.
tumblr_ne4ht6kL4h1u1ocxvo1_500.jpg

tumblr_ne4i0doSV01u1ocxvo1_500.jpg

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom