Northern Lights is done I think

Serpent

10weeks today is my NL it will now sit in dark for two day something told me one more week but I'm happy with 25-30% amber what do you guys think ooo and the lady bug been there the hole veg and flowering I'm sure he help out in some way lol, the last pic is the smallest bud on the hold plant i want to smoke it now :love:

IMG_49068.JPG
IMG_49677.JPG
IMG_49659.JPG
IMG_49636.JPG
IMG_49695.JPG
IMG_49579.JPG

Mmmmm looks yummy!:thumb: Me and Pigeons are gonna grow some Northern Lights soon, be sure to let us know how she turns out man����, and don't forget to share the first hoot with your Keeper of the Buds (ladybug).:bravo:

LOL ya for sure i got to hook him up with something :bigtoke:, Keeper of the buds almost piss my self

The recommended flower time for NL is 45-50 days... Keep the Ladybug! She's great for keeping the bugs away, great on Thrips and many other pest! I grow a combination of NL and AK47 (Chronic) the flower time is 56-63 days. Looks and grows much like NL... Looks good, Enjoy... Happy Growing...

The recommended flower time for NL is 45-50 days... Keep the Ladybug! She's great for keeping the bugs away, great on Thrips and many other pest! I grow a combination of NL and AK47 (Chronic) the flower time is 56-63 days. Looks and grows much like NL... Looks good, Enjoy... Happy Growing...

thanks everyone i love NL big buds to low leaves i love it. AK47 would be nice to try next its been years that i had AK47

I read a study where plants were given 24 hours of darkness before harvest and plants were not given a period of darkness before harvest. Both plants cannabinoids were tested and were nearly identical, the myth of giving your plants a period of darkness before harvest has been debunked. Can you please take some photographs of your buds under daylight florescent lighting?

hey. I like AK-47 very much. It is nice stain.
I would say your plants really sweet.:welldone:

thanks that one came out good i have 3 NL but the one in the pic had the inline fan fall on it sucks lol but she came back strong its been 5 days now i just cut the buds down and put then in jars for curing

So its been 5 days dying and the stems snap nice i had the room at 45-50% humility and 23c now its time to jar it up and let the curing start i do about 2weeks curing i know longer is better

IMG_49836.jpg
IMG_498410.jpg

Looks very good to me, i done a NL grow with nirvana seeds but no journal was kept... i didn't look like a massive yield to me but those ol nugs sure where dense & made up for it !

I do like high flower to leaf ratio strains & saves time on the trimming.

Good smoke also :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom