Northern Lights Review

Ireland often involves rain,, It's abit like the Amazon Rain Forest,,, except few trees and not much sun,,,that's what they say,but I think we have one of the greatest climates in the world,,no excessive cold in winter,, no excessive heat in summer and reasonably good rainfall.
I spent a few years in Boston some years back,, I found the climate difficult to cope with,, the extreme cold, heat, snow,,not for me!
I met an American couple in the summer down the village,,it was one of the warmest days we had,,they were both wearing Aran turtlenecks,, I was sweating in a tee-shirt that day!
Fot the price of that "Taxi", you could have hired a car for about 3 weeks,, there a few places that do really good deals with hire cars but not at the airports the roads are easy especially if you have satnav,,,, we even have automatics.
As I say you would be more than welcome your partner as well I'm a relaxed about life type that just wanders through,,it's an Irish thing!

What sort of pot is that you have the plant in,,is it somesort of hydroponic effort?
I tell people we have the best weather in the world. It's so good we only have one season... the good one. BUT, it gets really hot here, and I technically live a desert it get very hot. Thankfully the humidity isn't bad. We got the first rain in 6 months. For some reason I like North face jackets. When it rains I get excited because I can wear one

Yeah the price we pay for a taxi is more for the local knowledge. I'm not e entirely sure I'd want to rent a car.... you guys drive funny.

My hydro rig (picture) has 14 sites, I usually dont use more than 4. I'm only using 1 right now, but I'll fill the SCROG to make up for the lack of plants. The plant was a clone from a monster cropped mother. It was growing 3 finger leaves for quite a while and only recently started putting out 5 fingers.

The system is 50 gallons there are 2 pots like the one shown. It's a RDWC style rig made from 2 repurposed Gen. Hydro. Rainforest systems. There are some pretty good shots of it in use in my "RDWC final days Lemon Skunk by DNA" thread

i was thinking about growing godfather bud... is there a forum for trimming? like on how to trim...
That's cool. I've haven't heard about that one. Theres a website called Grow Weed Easy. They seem to have answers for everything, and those answers are usually good ones.

Hahaha. Your welcome!

Some good looking stuff. I hope they work well for you... be sure to let me know!

Ireland is on my list. I always thought the Giants Causeway would be cool to see... that and about 50 other things. I love to travel. I've been to 11 countries in Europe. So much fun. I'm in Southern California, about 40 miles East of Los Angeles.

Night
Stitoed,

Just a we update,, the seeds I splashed out on and ordered form Sensi in Amsterdam that last night,,, didn't arrive,,, It has now been near 2 weeks. Mail from Netherlands to here is about two day I Emailed them and they said they would send more as an act of goodwill. The thing is they were not even able to provide a tracking number for the package,, there is something about it I don't trust.
The cost of the seeds was about 200 in USD and when I order a bit of injection molded plastic with a value of a few USD from china I get tracking and a delivery receipt.
Just seems fishy to my mind but hopefully wrong
Hahaha. Your welcome!

Some good looking stuff. I hope they work well for you... be sure to let me know!

Ireland is on my list. I always thought the Giants Causeway would be cool to see... that and about 50 other things. I love to travel. I've been to 11 countries in Europe. So much fun. I'm in Southern California, about 40 miles East of Los Angeles.

Night
Just a we update,, the seeds I splashed out on and ordered form Sensi in Amsterdam that last night,,, didn't arrive,,, It has now been near 2 weeks. Mail from Netherlands to here is about two days. I Emailed them and they said they would send more as an "act of goodwill." The thing is they were not even able to provide a tracking number for the package,, there is something about it I just don't trust.
The cost of the seeds was about 200 in USD,,, if I order a bit of injection molded plastic with a value of a few USD from china I get tracking and a delivery receipt.
Just seems fishy to my mind but hopefully wrong.

Stitoed,

Just a we update,, the seeds I splashed out on and ordered form Sensi in Amsterdam that last night,,, didn't arrive,,, It has now been near 2 weeks. Mail from Netherlands to here is about two day I Emailed them and they said they would send more as an act of goodwill. The thing is they were not even able to provide a tracking number for the package,, there is something about it I don't trust.
The cost of the seeds was about 200 in USD and when I order a bit of injection molded plastic with a value of a few USD from china I get tracking and a delivery receipt.
Just seems fishy to my mind but hopefully wrong

Just a we update,, the seeds I splashed out on and ordered form Sensi in Amsterdam that last night,,, didn't arrive,,, It has now been near 2 weeks. Mail from Netherlands to here is about two days. I Emailed them and they said they would send more as an "act of goodwill." The thing is they were not even able to provide a tracking number for the package,, there is something about it I just don't trust.
The cost of the seeds was about 200 in USD,,, if I order a bit of injection molded plastic with a value of a few USD from china I get tracking and a delivery receipt.
Just seems fishy to my mind but hopefully wrong.
Sometimes it takes a while. I once ordered seeds waited, and waited. The package showed up with a baby in it and a piece of paper stating they found seeds that are believed to be cannabis, if you think this is an error you can argue it in court. I said fuck it, they keep the seeds.

Who did you get them from?

Sometimes it takes a while. I once ordered seeds waited, and waited. The package showed up with a baby in it and a piece of paper stating they found seeds that are believed to be cannabis, if you think this is an error you can argue it in court. I said fuck it, they keep the seeds.

Correction the package had a beanie, a hat. NOT a small child

In preperation of the pending flower, I decided to pull off the roof of my closet. This strain doesnt usually stretch a whole lot but I was already maxing out the height of the light, this will give me a couple feet.

I ordered direct from Sensiseeds.
Thing is while cannabis is not permitted here by the knobs that some people vote for,,,,, the seeds are fine as they have no thc,,, souvenirs apparently.

I ordered direct from Sensiseeds.
Thing is while cannabis is not permitted here by the knobs that some people vote for,,,,, the seeds are fine as they have no thc,,, souvenirs apparently.
Oh that's cool. I have to use a place like Seedsman or Oaseeds. I had a thing for Barneys Farm seeds for a little while. I could go to there site(s) but I couldn't even buy a T shirt.

Oh that's cool. I have to use a place like Seedsman or Oaseeds. I had a thing for Barneys Farm seeds for a little while. I could go to there site(s) but I couldn't even buy a T shirt.
I just hate all the ridiculous bureaucracy from the knobs some people go out and vote for,, the only thing they do is complicate the lives of the average person and demand money for doing so. I call it extortion!

I just hate all the ridiculous bureaucracy from the knobs some people go out and vote for,, the only thing they do is complicate the lives of the average person and demand money for doing so. I call it extortion!
Yeah we have similar knobs here as well. Politics suck. I here Mr Johnson got reelected in Britain... interesting

Yeah we have similar knobs here as well. Politics suck. I here Mr Johnson got reelected in Britain... interesting
As we do not have the Conservative and Labor parties here the Irish contingents vote is irrelevant in the general election as we have our own parties,, but had our vote counted that blond idiot would not have got in,, he will be even harder to listen to now!

I feel you brother. Much like our side of the pond, at least you will have someone to laugh at for a while. Politics is unbelievable right now. Pot will make it alright... where did I hide that joint!!

Back
Top Bottom