Northernbreeder

Welcome to :420: North!
Check my signature below for helpful links for new members. A great place to start your journey!
Take a look around and don't be afraid to ask questions. Plenty of answers out there but mine are always the right ones. Seriously though, lots of good members here willing to share what they know.
:goodluck: whatever you decide to do!

Just learning here. I've got tons of seeds but starting small in a 3x3' tent. One of each of Mendo Mookie, Knockout Og, and God Og as an experiment. When I'm confident I won't kill the plants, after they grow out, I'll drop in some Ringo's Gift and Master Hemp to get ready for the late spring growing season :)

Just learning here. I've got tons of seeds but starting small in a 3x3' tent. One of each of Mendo Mookie, Knockout Og, and God Og as an experiment. When I'm confident I won't kill the plants, after they grow out, I'll drop in some Ringo's Gift and Master Hemp to get ready for the late spring growing season :)
I bet you are stoked !

Where you at?
Do you have Any genes that you want to trade?

Welcome from Northern Minnesota!
Thank goodness for indoor grows!
Enjoy.:ciao:

Back
Top Bottom