NorthernCosmos' First Indoor Soil Auto Grow: 2019

It's day 6 since seed n soil for the new seedlings.

The CBD 20:1 is not growing since it popped it's head above soil - I've even dug away a little soil that partly covered it. This is what it has been like for 3 days now - I fear it's not gonna make it...:

Day_6_Cleopatra.JPG

The Zkittly Zi Z, on the other hand, is looking good:

Day_6_Zoey.JPG

The plan to pump up that tent with a dense jungle ASAP isn't panning out right now. There has been way too many disruptions and false starts lately. The stash will carry me over, but I like to see big fresh green bushes in there! :rollit:

Done!

It's liquid gold! :yummy:

The crockpot double boiler stabilized at 74°C as measured in the oil, so I reckon that was perfect. It got the full 2 x 8 hours cooking. The result is 460ml product from 500ml coconut oil + 2 tbsp sunflower oil, so the buds may have drunk around 50ml. I couldn't squeeze anymore out of them. I have a feeling that the plant matter and those 50ml could've been used for something...

Catalina_oil_3.JPG
Such a relaxing pic! :Rasta:

CBD still B green so there's hope yet! Is it an auto? If it is I take that back. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Yes it's an auto... :laughtwo:

And it still looks exactly like that - no movement, no growth, no colour change. Maybe that's the exact size of it, and it'll flower any day now, having to be harvested with microscopes and tweezers :p These CBD seeds seem to be surrounded by drama. Here's the previous one - I'm hoping this one also fare well in the end.

It's day 10 for the new seedlings, and the CBD 20:1 has now stayed EXACTLY like this for almost a week. The change you see is from me pushing it around a little to see if it would open more or stay more upright, but nope, it will not change, size, shape or colours (well, maybe a tiny bit more yellow on the underside of the one cotelydon which is turned more towards the camera here). This is dragging out into the truly ridiculous... will it still be like this in another week:

Day_10_Cleopatra.JPG

My friends, I've been hit with something unfortunate and have better take some precautions for safety's sake. I'm cutting/reducing/pausing all ties to anything 420 that could leave traces, however tenuous. It is with a heavy heart I leave you for now, although I may read some and maybe come back later.

Just one last update: the CBD has done a full recovery and is doing fine :)

Thank you for all the help and the company - it's been a buzz :circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom