NorthernCosmos' First Indoor Soil Auto Grow: 2019

OG Kush fauxto at day 82, day 18 after flip, starting the 12 hour day stint:

Day_82_Olga.JPG

Wrong info in post #861, it was day 77, not 82 (that was the BNC).

Looks like the fauxto is gearing up for some healthy sized colas (pic from day 82, at day 84 now):

1612965565862.jpeg

And the BCN has a fair few flowers ready for picking some time this weekend. Autumn is certainly there (or is it the late flowering problems with MC that folks are talking about?). They've fattened up some during the last days in adequate heat - good, because I badly need that plant to restock my stash:

Day_84_Brunilda.JPG

Day 86 for the OG Kush fauxto. I've never had s plant that stays 100% green and totally perky for 86 days straight. She's packing on the flowers now - this is going to be worth 2+ months of schlepping! :D

Day_86_Olga.JPG

Unfortunately the plants that were started in the cold just aren't going anywhere. They perked up and lifted their branches a bit when I got the heat back on, but that was it - they just don't get any bigger.

The Banana Monkey auto that I was looking very much forward to has only pistils, lots of pistils, but nothing underneath them and practically no trichomes to be seen - what a bummer:

Day_57_Beatrix.jpg

The CBD 20:1 auto, my mum's medicine, does at least have trichomes and a little girth to the flowers. So there will be some medicine. Gotta start another ASAP:

1613564497290.jpeg

Here's the OG Kush fauxto moving into the tent for 12 hours of light. It's starting to smell of candy :

Day_86_Olga2.JPG
She's plugging along, Cosmos. After all the work you've put in, it's the least she can do! :Rasta:

Alright! Another harvest done. The BCN Critical XXL auto got the chop today. It was the one that stalled in the cold just as its flowers were supposed to explode. It did pick up again when the heat came back, and lo and behold, this is the biggest plant I've harvested so far. Not gonna call the weight just yet, but I'm confident that my tent-record will be broken.

The chopee. A bit of autumn colours there. It doesn't bother me, but if it's possible to keep more green right up to the end I'd like to have that happen.

Day_95_Brunilda.JPG

That tray is packed with colas! A good amount of trim too.

Day_95_Brunilda_2.JPG

In the drying box. I've scaled up the humidifier - I WILL have a goooood cure for this one, no over drying allowed!

Day_95_Brunilda_3.JPG

And here's one of the pretty 11 fingered leaves off the OG Kush fauxto:

Day_90_Olga.JPG

Alright! Another harvest done. The BCN Critical XXL auto got the chop today. It was the one that stalled in the cold just as its flowers were supposed to explode. It did pick up again when the heat came back, and lo and behold, this is the biggest plant I've harvested so far. Not gonna call the weight just yet, but I'm confident that my tent-record will be broken.

The chopee. A bit of autumn colours there. It doesn't bother me, but if it's possible to keep more green right up to the end I'd like to have that happen.

Day_95_Brunilda.JPG

That tray is packed with colas! A good amount of trim too.

Day_95_Brunilda_2.JPG

In the drying box. I've scaled up the humidifier - I WILL have a goooood cure for this one, no over drying allowed!

Day_95_Brunilda_3.JPG

And here's one of the pretty 11 fingered leaves off the OG Kush fauxto:

Day_90_Olga.JPG
Congrats on the harvest, Northern! She looks tasty! :Rasta:

Do ya think it stalling in the cold had anything to do with the autumn colors?
Could be, but my previous two Amnesias also got a bit autumny and even crisp on some tips.

There's that rumour I heard of the MC nutes maybe needing a little additives as flowering goes on. Is it Cal Mag, the universal answer to everything? I'm trying a little more Epsom salt and banana peel water with my newer plants, the fauxto and the two bonzais. The fauxto is the greenest thing I've seen, so it's working there so far - It's 30 days since the fauxto flip, BTW.

Oh, and now that the BCN is down I have dropped two Jack Hair autos in water! :)

@Emilya, let's see how this goes :) (ref. do you start your autos in their final pot?):

That's two Jack Hair autos from Bulk Seed Bank planted in 1.1 liter pots with peat/compost/sand/lime/misc. mix with some NPK and a good helping of perlite. Those small pots were all I could get my hands on ATM, so that's where it begins. Perhaps they can go straight from there into the 12 liter buckets(?)

Day_1_Julia_Jolie.JPG

[Ooops... forgot to press "Post reply" on this one since yesterday... :oops: OK... Posting now!]
Nice haul NS! I hope the RH is down at 34% only when the door's open :).
Yes, that was the ambient RH, and that's actually not bad for this time of year. It's a few positive °C outside, with snow melting, and that brings the RH up. I'm keeping it above 50% in the drying box with some spikes almost reaching 80% - it's a little hard to control precisely by the crack of the door, but at least they'll not suddenly dry to a crisp. The supersized humidifier (the three water/towel trays) is doing its job.

It's day 94 since germinating seed for Olga the OG Kush fauxto - and day 35 since flip and day 25 since positive flowering (might technically have flowered a day or two before). Still as green as I could dream of:

Day_94_Olga_1.JPG

Colas starting to show promise:

Day_94_Olga_3.JPG

Already a bit of amber on the leaves. With a little luck it might all come together and culiminate in fat buds with a little bit of amber on the calyxes by chop time:

Day_94_Olga_2.JPG

Back
Top Bottom