NorthernCosmos' First Indoor Soil Auto Grow: 2019

I was wondering about those Bovedas (or Integra Boost - same function). There's a lot of talk about them - @InTheShed are they considered essential, or at least the bees' knees? If it's a "cure insurance" it may be worth getting some, I suppose.

And yes, got to be careful, living under the absurdity of forbidden flowers...

Day 79 feeding for the Amnesia and Widow. I think a few trichomes on the calyxes are starting to show a little amber, but there's also that new growth that's just turning cloudy. Possibly one feeding more and then CHOP!

The only non plant life I found today was a single winged thingy. It's happy days in the tent :)

It's day 25 for Brynhild the BCN Critical XXL, and it's now in training:

Thanks CraZy :D Well, I don't know though, but hey, I can't do much worse than how things went for a while there :cheesygrinsmiley:

I have to say these plants are very interesting, reactive and rewarding, everybody are doing things in their own ways with so much lore to share, people are pretty chill and all are having a good time. It ought be mandatory by law :p

Edit: Oh, and I have ordered some of those RH regulating thingies for curing and storage, a few each of 62% and 55%.

Its easy to get hooked on growing, I feel it even more calming than the effect of smoking it. Lol

Cannabis plants are pretty easy to maintain, some of them are more picky than others in how their environment is and sensitive to changes. Growers are among the most chill people I ever met, I have more best friends here than in irl now.

I saw the first show of Anders och Knarket yesterday its on channel 4. Its great they are trying to get a new approach to drugs here and hopefully they will show that this killer drug we are growing isn't even close to being as dangerous as the shit they prescribe as medicine in our dysfunctional health care.

Edit. Your curing will be perfect with those, I believe master Shed will talk you through the spells and witchcraft required to make them work when he wakes up. ;)

I'm up I'm up!
I was wondering about those Bovedas (or Integra Boost - same function). There's a lot of talk about them - @InTheShed are they considered essential, or at least the bees' knees? If it's a "cure insurance" it may be worth getting some, I suppose.
Boveda packs are not essential, but they are insurance for long term storage. Once I seal my jars for curing I don't worry about whether there is a small air leak in the seal or if one of big buds turned out to still be at 70% RH inside. The pack will balance them all out.
The only non plant life I found today was a single winged thingy. It's happy days in the tent
:yahoo: Well done NC! Perseverance and a well-stocked arsenal is all it took.
a few each of 62% and 55%.
I use the 62s and some folks like the 58s, but the 55s might be a bit low for long term storage. From what I have read, around 55% and below, the bacteria that are responsible for long term curing can't survive, so I'd stick with something above that for curing insurance.

Day 82 for the elders. This was their last feeding - I'm pretty sure about that(!) The lower sugar leaves have a god amount of amber, 50% on some of them, and most of the rest is cloudy, with only a few clear ones on the very newest growth - in total it's something like 15% amber, 80% cloudy, 5% clear - I reckon that's a good balance.

Looks like a nice and frosty White Widow to me:

It's day 41 for the AK420. A slight yellowing on some leaf tips, but otherwise looking good:

And for the BCN Critical XXXL it's day 28:

Day_28_Brynhild.JPG

The "next gen" of Amnesia and White Widow, at day 12. They got a little nutes a couple of days early as I thought it was day 14... probably no harm done:

Day_12_Amnesia_II.JPG
Day_12_White_Widow_II.JPG

If you look at the AK420 above, a few postings above this one, you can see that the foliage is pretty dense, and it's even denser now a couple of days more down the road. Some lower potential colas are hidden and shadowed by some of these dense leaves. I've done some tucking of leaves, but it's not helping much. Do I defoliate to bring buds out of the shadows at this point, even with it being an auto? Or do I wait for branches to "grow out of the shadows"?

Oh, and Ada and Wren is in a dark closet now - I hope they're comfy in there, not feeling too lonely or anything :p

That's what i wanted to hear :) And truth be told, I've been snipping off the occasional shadowing leaf on the previous plants, although I waited until they were yellowing (so possibly a bit late). New growth of several flowers and leaves coming out of the shadows are worth a fan leaf here and there, I think...

Back
Top Bottom