NorthernCosmos' First Indoor Soil Auto Grow: 2019

:party:

Never slips my mind this date and your national holiday Cosmos!

:passitleft:

Sounds like you've had better weather than me, all this weekend have been April weather here. Sun is out, ah nice working outside in T-shirt... wait a minute its raining and its blowing nails in my face... More time with my new toy instead without feeling guilty sitting indoors :laughtwo:

How was Ak420 feeling in the deep forest? :blunt:

How was Ak420 feeling in the deep forest?
It's the perfect strolling-strain - just a smooth nice happy chill, with some Steve Vai on my ear - at one with nature and music :laughtwo:

It did start raining half way, but luckily only for a few minutes - so yeah, a great day.

And of course, I also get to celebrate the Swedish Flag's Day on June 6th :D

It's the perfect strolling-strain - just a smooth nice happy chill, with some Steve Vai on my ear - at one with nature and music :laughtwo:

I loved AK47 when I grew that first time I suppose it has some genes from that strain. :)

Had to listen to him, never heard him before I can understand that vibe you got there. :passitleft:

It did start raining half way, but luckily only for a few minutes - so yeah, a great day.

And of course, I also get to celebrate the Swedish Flag's Day on June 6th :D

Yeah, its over the minute it starts rain now days but those sessions can be very violent some days. Been out in the summer house both days now so a little bit of both outside and indoor choirs. Ginza have been a little perky this weekend since I got her Friday but she is having her period and releasing her winter fur and we are both allergic... Lol

The Swedish national holiday is a joke, we never had any real suppressors we have liberated us from we cheated and lied are way through history. :laughtwo: Cant remember which other red holiday we exchanged for this 6th of June.

AK-420 is a weapon made to kill negativity, and bring delightful highs for the world to enjoy. This strain is the recreation of AK-47, made by hybridizing Colombian, Mexican, Thai, and Afghani genetics. AK-420 comprises of high THC-levels; however, most likely not as high as its AK-47 counterpart. The earthy flavors, mixed with pungent Skunk fragrances, make this strain a true character. This sativa dominant plant is great for social gatherings and various 420 events.
...according to cannaconnection.com. There's ruderalis as well in mine since they're autos. They also smell like candy.

But what!?! Is Ginza allergic to her own fur, that's a stroke of bad luck...

And Svenska Flaggans Dag - we can discuss history until the cows come home, but come on, none of that that was you or me or anyone else in our lives - it's a happy day! Just wait, we'll have a social-long-distancing smoke off or something on 6/6 :laughtwo:

It's watering day today, but all the buckets were a bit heavy and the moisture meter says "moist" - must be the change in weather temps/humidity since I'm used to a very consistent 3 day watering cycle for these buckets and size of plants. After all, I've only grown in the bone dry winter until now, so I'll have to adapt to some seasonal changes I guess.

Here's the tiny Stardawg on day 18 above soil or day 21 since seed. It's 2cm tall and 7 cm across. I'll accept the challenge and try nurturing it into a roaring cola-monster :p

Day_18_Sophia.JPG

Here's the tiny Stardawg on day 18 above soil or day 21 since seed. It's 2cm tall and 7 cm across. I'll accept the challenge and try nurturing it into a roaring cola-monster
:p

Isn't life wonderful! :rollit:

But what!?! Is Ginza allergic to her own fur, that's a stroke of bad luck...

Well she is probably not allergic to the fur but she is allergic to the dandruff sponge growing on her skin, she eats a little cortisone against it and have to shower at least every 14th day with special vets schampoo with some chlorine derivate to prevent her from getting ear infections. First summer we had her she got ear infections 3- 4- times from it...

:jawdropper:

Svenska Flaggans Dag,
My B'day
Just wait, we'll have a social-long-distancing smoke off or something on 6/6 :laughtwo:

Sounds like candy!

:party::happy-birthday::tommy::420::passitleft:

My own batteries are waiting for the definite summer charge-up... I mean, there has been hail, snow and rain lately - I want to see a stretch of 7 sunny days before I accept it as "summer" :p

Only a couple of days ago it was -2C, so the gardening season hasn't really started yet either. Oh well, I now have my own little indoor garden that brings me much joy :yummy:

My own batteries are waiting for the definite summer charge-up... I mean, there has been hail, snow and rain lately - I want to see a stretch of 7 sunny days before I accept it as "summer" :p

Only a couple of days ago it was -2C, so the gardening season hasn't really started yet either. Oh well, I now have my own little indoor garden that brings me much joy :yummy:
We're in the same boat NC. Pretty soon!

I'm with you guys but I think these past days have been awesome where I'm at. I'm on the sunny coast Cosmos so the other day I actually got so much sun time I got back my migraine I get in direct sun so I remembered my outdoor hat the day after and I got by without headaches.

You have to keep us updated with pics soon. :)

Projects have been running smoothly past days as well and today me and Ginza got a visit from an old friend who was keen on some of my spice. We talked for hours and Ginza was busy with getting him to play lol. She finally got through her period this time and I could mop the floors first time in a week. Now whats left is her fur, but its also on the stretch and I can get of my allergies pill.

Still no new auto grow but I will get in to that after Mondays pain clinic visit to get those Botox injections.

Been thinking of constructing a new airscrubber accessory as well, it may have an ozone generator involved... it might be possible if the active carbon can catch the molecule O3. It would completely eliminate the smell of it I think. :laughtwo:

Right'y'o - it's day 78 for the 4 Northern Light seniors and day 28 for the Blackberry and Stardawg.

The Stardawg has come a long way from the microscopic curly mess that it was. You can see the curly mess and mutations underneath the new normal growth:

Day_28_Sophia.JPG

The difference between the Blackberry and Stardawg is much less than it was a couple of weeks ago. Of course, I'm still getting these super short bushy ground hugging plants that like to drag their leaves along the soil. I wish I knew why... they're a bit hard to water as they grow, since the leaves meet the rim of the buckets and "shuts me out". I was hoping the Stardawg, with its fancy expensive genetics would be my first tall plant, but no... :laughtwo:

Day_28_Bianca_Sophia.JPG

Here's the whole family. Of the four Northern Lights, with autumn colours setting in, the two leftmost ones are due for the chop in ca. ten days, and the two rightmost ones a week after that I reckon - they all are the same age, but the short bushy ones have many brown pistils and the taller ones have mostly white pistils ATM:

Tent_24_05_2020.JPG

Best luck tomorrow with your botox date.

Thx Otter, I hope it goes well the doctor said he would be in full blown hazmat suit just for seeing me so I might have a laugh as well.

The ozone generator sounds effective but is it safe for you in the same room? Years ago I read some negative health stories on the generators in room fans.

Yeah... be careful with that ozone, CraZy. At least contain and vent it properly. Maybe the filter will do the work...? You have enough health issues already; being allergic to Ginza and sunshine on top of your injuries is more than enough!

I bet it is effective. I remember during my short but intense water filtration course I took starting this water plant job, we visited a plant in Stockholm that used this for disinfection purpose. They injected the O3 in the water and this was done in a very secure and well ventilated room to prevent any harm to the personnel working there.

The unit I got is more of a toy compared to that thing they were using and I doubt it could generate any harmful levels in a normally vented apartment but what worries me is it seems to disturb photosynthesis as well and this should def be taken in consideration building this unit. But if it seems to be filtered away with carbon It should be safe for both plants, Ginza and myself. :)

Plants looking great Cosmos, that Stardawg has really turned around for you and they usually do if one give them time but we humans have a hard time getting in to plants time wavelength to understand them. Glad you kept her and gave her the time needed, now you learned that too. :)

Fingers crossed for tomorrow guys, a lot hangs on it... I will let you know how it goes.

It's day 84 for the seniors and day 34 For the little ones, and feeding day for them all.

As can be seen, the near-non-viable Stardawg has almost caught up with the Blackberry Gum. I'm very happy with that, now confident that it'll serve up some nice buds in a couple of months. Stardawg is a bit behind the Blackberry which looks like it'll show pistils any day now, so they may not be harvested at the same time as I usually do with my pairs of plants.

1590870958062.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom