Northside Clones

One more thing! I was snooping through all these beautiful pictures of weed on Instagram and then came across 420 mag on Instagram then what do I see...did you even know how famous you are?? Since December

Did you know you are part of the movement to end the war on drugs??

That is all, night :ciao:
Ohhh shit. "Momma I made it" lmao

Damn I gotta get up on there. Thanks for the heads up and yes I will coke collect at some point lol. Glad to hear I'm sister approved lol.

No garden updates today but oh wait. What do we have here.... got bored and started doing some time lines in my head. Just incase I'm doing a trip back east for summer, I thought I better get another harvest in before I leave sooooo I decided why not peek into the seed collection. And before the seeds were all back into storage, a strange thing happened. It was all a blur but u might be able to make it out by the pictures. I'm still not sure what's going on. Musta hit my head, then as I was falling some seeds fell and bounced off the floor or something.

#noduds

Northern high lights and gorilla glue. Oh man. I dunno where I'm putting them but that's a problem for another day. Right nows problem is I need to medicate. tudaloo

Both beans were sunken in their little containers this morning so off they went into wet paper towels.

As for the flowering girls...gave the 2 ww a good flush. Run off ppm were on the high side. The ck is tied up and I want in the mood for that hassle. Also a few leaves are doing the taco thing. Anyone know what that'sall aboit? In the mean time I raised the light a bit more incase it has anything to do with that.

Oh and my early samples from the other day.

The tacoing has to do with the high runoff that you measured. Back the feedings down a bit. By chance did the pots seem kind of dry? If the plant is sucking up all the water and leaving the nutrients behind then when you feed them again it flushed all that leftover stuff out, ergo high PPMs. You may need to water more often if that is the case. High runoff is usually a sign that your PH is probably off too. Those two go hand in hand. I’d give them a good semi flush with a lot nutrient solution and measure runoff until ppm and ph is the same as what is going in.

If they don’t seem too dry when you feed them then I’d guess it’s a cal-mag issue if the stalks are turning purple. The only other issue that I can think that causes that tacoing is heat stress but I assume none of your environmental measures have changed.

The tacoing has to do with the high runoff that you measured. Back the feedings down a bit. By chance did the pots seem kind of dry? If the plant is sucking up all the water and leaving the nutrients behind then when you feed them again it flushed all that leftover stuff out, ergo high PPMs. You may need to water more often if that is the case. High runoff is usually a sign that your PH is probably off too. Those two go hand in hand. I’d give them a good semi flush with a lot nutrient solution and measure runoff until ppm and ph is the same as what is going in.

If they don’t seem too dry when you feed them then I’d guess it’s a cal-mag issue if the stalks are turning purple. The only other issue that I can think that causes that tacoing is heat stress but I assume none of your environmental measures have changed.
The ww pots don't get very dry anymore but the ck does, always has been more thirty. The tacoing is on the ck and one of the ww. I plan to chop these girls next weekend if I can. Trichs are all cloudy as of this mornings check. I have 1.5 gall left of their current feed so I'll dial give them a couple days of dialled down feeds then go into the ripening part of the feed schedule. This is why I want to try dwc. The low maintenance factor is what I need in my life right now. Can't do this multi watering thing forever. Anyway thanks for the tips ase. What ph u recommend. I haven't measured all grow. Just put ph down in according to what was working in the past kinda thing.

Just got my hands on a Google pixel 2 and decided I had to try this camera out while I have a chance.let me know if anyone notices any real difference. It's supposed to be one of the best cam phones on the market.

These ladies needed a chest day so I had some of them bench pressing harvest scissors. Nothing wrong with a little threat here n there.
"Drop the scissors and u get chopped today, no pressure ladies"

The ww pots don't get very dry anymore but the ck does, always has been more thirty. The tacoing is on the ck and one of the ww. I plan to chop these girls next weekend if I can. Trichs are all cloudy as of this mornings check. I have 1.5 gall left of their current feed so I'll dial give them a couple days of dialled down feeds then go into the ripening part of the feed schedule. This is why I want to try dwc. The low maintenance factor is what I need in my life right now. Can't do this multi watering thing forever. Anyway thanks for the tips ase. What ph u recommend. I haven't measured all grow. Just put ph down in according to what was working in the past kinda thing.

6.0 seems to be the sweet spot for me. To be honest though, in my tent that is going to be harvested this weekend I haven't measured the PH once. Seems like my schedule gives me a PH of anywhere of 5.8-6.2 throughout my cycle and that is perfect. I gave my PH pen to my girlfriend and don't have one at the house that is how comfortable I am now. We do have great water here though so that might factor into that.

With only a week left I wouldn't worry too much. Although I must ask how you aren't flushing already if that is the case?

Another solid grow there swagg, congrats! Hey I was talking to LB on Instagram and he's doing an automated drip system drain to waste. Not sure I could risk DWC without a generator for backup power, so I may look into something similar. Happy Easter bud. Hip all is well for you and the fam

6.0 seems to be the sweet spot for me. To be honest though, in my tent that is going to be harvested this weekend I haven't measured the PH once. Seems like my schedule gives me a PH of anywhere of 5.8-6.2 throughout my cycle and that is perfect. I gave my PH pen to my girlfriend and don't have one at the house that is how comfortable I am now. We do have great water here though so that might factor into that.

With only a week left I wouldn't worry too much. Although I must ask how you aren't flushing already if that is the case?

So I'm mixing up some new nutes for the ck which I think will be harvested first based on slightly more developed trichs compared the the ww, decided to ph the mixture. And wtfdo I see on the ph meter. Bang on 6.0 so either I'm still in outter space or this stuff ph'd it's self. Original water is around 6.5 according to the same pen ( which I just re calibrated), so what I'm getting at is I've bee adding1.5 ml or so of ph down this whole time. Usually the ph down I put in gets me down yo around 5.7 ish. So in reality then, it would mean they've been having something closer yo 5.0 ph for the whole flower cycle. Well y know what they say, u learn something new everyday. And I'm all learned up for today. I'll monitor the ph every so often just to see if the ph is constantly staying right around 6 with different stages of feed. Once I know for sure I'll pass it on. Reading 6.2 now which I think is probably still fine.

My harvest plans for this weekend are not carved in stone by any means. With me in my last couple weeks of school, I know I won't have time to do themall at once. I figured if I could get the ck started flushing now, she'll be ready for a weekend chop. Then maybe the following weekend the other 2 gals. Just depends how they're coming along. Slight more fattening up wouldn't hurt them

Another solid grow there swagg, congrats! Hey I was talking to LB on Instagram and he's doing an automated drip system drain to waste. Not sure I could risk DWC without a generator for backup power, so I may look into something similar. Happy Easter bud. Hip all is well for you and the fam
I would be very interested in something like that. I love the whole process but I just simply can't provide that watering attention for much longer.

So I'm mixing up some new nutes for the ck which I think will be harvested first based on slightly more developed trichs compared the the ww, decided to ph the mixture. And wtfdo I see on the ph meter. Bang on 6.0 so either I'm still in outter space or this stuff ph'd it's self. Original water is around 6.5 according to the same pen ( which I just re calibrated), so what I'm getting at is I've bee adding1.5 ml or so of ph down this whole time. Usually the ph down I put in gets me down yo around 5.7 ish. So in reality then, it would mean they've been having something closer yo 5.0 ph for the whole flower cycle. Well y know what they say, u learn something new everyday. And I'm all learned up for today. I'll monitor the ph every so often just to see if the ph is constantly staying right around 6 with different stages of feed. Once I know for sure I'll pass it on. Reading 6.2 now which I think is probably still fine.

My harvest plans for this weekend are not carved in stone by any means. With me in my last couple weeks of school, I know I won't have time to do themall at once. I figured if I could get the ck started flushing now, she'll be ready for a weekend chop. Then maybe the following weekend the other 2 gals. Just depends how they're coming along. Slight more fattening up wouldn't hurt them

Glad I could help. I think you figured it out.

Also the pictures from that camera phone are super clear and it is noticeable to me!

Glad I could help. I think you figured it out.

Also the pictures from that camera phone are super clear and it is noticeable to me!
I personally thought they were better then my phones cam but thought I'd get a second opinion.

Back
Top Bottom