Northside Clones

Day 52 peek a boo. Started flush on the ck 2 days ago I believe and the 2 ww xtrm have had reduced feedings and will begin flushing them in a few days. That's the plan so far. The flush on the ck I would I like to be at least a full week this time. We'll see bud those top buds are soooo dense.

Just a note aboit the flush. I'm trying the flush according to the feed schedule which leaves 1 ml of bloom A, 1 ml bloom B, and 6 ml aroma/flavour formula. Can't think of the name right now. If anyone recommends something different plz let me know asap so I could adjust accordingly.

Trichome action. Last night pics

Also we have the 2 additions let's not forget about. I SHOULD make them thier own journal, ill get to it at some point. Gorilla glue and northern highlights

Nice I hope to grow some grampaglue this year too! Love the awesome colors of that CK. I have their purple skunk mass. Gonna run that one soon. Keep changing my damn mind lol. Hope all is well bud. Good luck with the end of classes.

Nice I hope to grow some grampaglue this year too! Love the awesome colors of that CK. I have their purple skunk mass. Gonna run that one soon. Keep changing my damn mind lol. Hope all is well bud. Good luck with the end of classes.
Thanks brother. I'm very pleased with this short grow. So nice that I just flowered them.

Also I didn't have cal mag or the potassium thingy they have for this past clones run but I picked up some grow formula A and B aswell as the cal mag and stalk booster aka potassium thingy. I'm pretty sure that's what it was.

Figured I'd give them the full line up this time instead of cutting corners or cheaping out. See what results I get.

What a great stash. Nice to have the shelves restocked.
Yes indeed. The shelf will stock up more with something other then critical kush. FINALLY.

Was talking to a friend from back in Ontario and he was showing me pics of the room they're setting up wow. If I go back this summer, it's gonna be very nice. Lol.

Yes indeed. The shelf will stock up more with something other then critical kush. FINALLY.

Was talking to a friend from back in Ontario and he was showing me pics of the room they're setting up wow. If I go back this summer, it's gonna be very nice. Lol.

It will be nice to see you friends setup an compare with yours. I'm sure you could give them some pointers.

It will be nice to see you friends setup an compare with yours. I'm sure you could give them some pointers.
He's been doing it for some time so I think it would be one of those situations where they're stuck in thier ways and probably wouldn't care much for anything this rookie has to say.

Hello everyone. Not much to update and I probably won't have pics till harvest but I gave the remaining ww xtrm a good flush this morning in the tub and I'm still hoping to chop this weekend. But depending on how school goes I may delay for another week. I've got the exams coming up so it's kind of a big deal.

The new babies are slowly coming along. I keep them in the tent during the day then once the lights go off I take them out and put smaller lights to them for a few more hours till I go to bed then move them back into the tent in the morning for some real sun rays.

Some amazing news today folks. Really just made my day and my kids were telling me I'm too loud due to my celebrations. As of 10 days ago, altho I just got the documents today, I'm officially a legal grower. Some of you may know I have a 8 gr / day limit. And this higher limit brings me lots of flexabikty and options for when I can finally expand. So legally I can posses up to 150 gr dry. And yes I can travel anywhere in Canada, even fly the plane WITHIN Canada with up to 150 grams. Yes I will be trying it at some point.my plant limit is 39 indoor plants and storage limit of, get this, 1755 grams dry. I'll let u folks do the math on that as I continue to grin from ear to ear.

And finally I invite you all to follow me on Instagram @shuttle420express
I'm not sure yet what my page will be about just yet but I wanted to have somewhere I can freely roam and not have to hide communication or contacts with the cannabis world.

Sorry for the long post with no pics but I had to let you all know !!

Day 59. These girls are crying to be chopped. They're so swollen. The purple tones are coming out even more now but I must wait.

And ofcourse my little babies.

Hello everyone. Not much to update and I probably won't have pics till harvest but I gave the remaining ww xtrm a good flush this morning in the tub and I'm still hoping to chop this weekend. But depending on how school goes I may delay for another week. I've got the exams coming up so it's kind of a big deal.

The new babies are slowly coming along. I keep them in the tent during the day then once the lights go off I take them out and put smaller lights to them for a few more hours till I go to bed then move them back into the tent in the morning for some real sun rays.

Some amazing news today folks. Really just made my day and my kids were telling me I'm too loud due to my celebrations. As of 10 days ago, altho I just got the documents today, I'm officially a legal grower. Some of you may know I have a 8 gr / day limit. And this higher limit brings me lots of flexabikty and options for when I can finally expand. So legally I can posses up to 150 gr dry. And yes I can travel anywhere in Canada, even fly the plane WITHIN Canada with up to 150 grams. Yes I will be trying it at some point.my plant limit is 39 indoor plants and storage limit of, get this, 1755 grams dry. I'll let u folks do the math on that as I continue to grin from ear to ear.

And finally I invite you all to follow me on Instagram @shuttle420express
I'm not sure yet what my page will be about just yet but I wanted to have somewhere I can freely roam and not have to hide communication or contacts with the cannabis world.

Sorry for the long post with no pics but I had to let you all know !!

Congratulations on getting your grow permit. Looking forward to your expanded grow.

Rip the last we xtrm. She got chopped first thibg this morning. I decided not to wash this plant. Partly due to laziness and partly to compare. Anyhow, I'll have some weights in about a week then that'll wrap this journal up. Still unsure if I'm gonna start a new one for the next run. Enjoy ur weekend everyone.

Just jarred 132 grams( 4oz, 20gr). The rest of it should be perfect by the time I get back home today. I'm expecting another 2 oz maybe. We shall see.

Anyone know if there's any sponsor action happening these days? Lights, seeds or anything else? I can't help but notice how many people have been sponsored in the short time I've been around and haven't completed thier runs. Just saying.

Back
Top Bottom