Not 12/21/12 The Last Hoorah 2046

Wow alot to read and it havent even started yet. I like 2 VIP seats please. 2???? But I dont see any one else with you sir!? Well thats because I will need an extra seat for all of my belongings which includes Bongs, snacks, pilot jacket, big box of rolling papers (king size), water bottles, and 3D glasses :)

As for the plants I love afghan cush and Northerenlights x big bud. Great yield with Northern Lights but Great high with the kush. I say ummmmmm:hmmmm::dreamy::dreamy::idea::idea::idea:BOTH!!!

Wow alot to read and it havent even started yet. I like 2 VIP seats please. 2???? But I dont see any one else with you sir!? Well thats because I will need an extra seat for all of my belongings which includes Bongs, snacks, pilot jacket, big box of rolling papers (king size), water bottles, and 3D glasses :)

As for the plants I love afghan cush and Northerenlights x big bud. Great yield with Northern Lights but Great high with the kush. I say ummmmmm:hmmmm::dreamy::dreamy::idea::idea::idea:BOTH!!!

hell a fella could have a pretty good weekend in vegas with all that stuff:)(slim pikens)dr. strangelove

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: Fishies got a new one :cheer: :cheer:

Im obviously in for this one, and have to say im intrigued to see the NL x BB as i have done similar outdoors but never done one indoors as it reached about 12+ foot so i would worry myself lol.

But with COMMISSIONER FISH CAKE on board i cant see how this can go wrong :420:

Hahahaha! I'm so glad it's not just me Wiz, I travel with everything possible for every possible and impossible scenario! :laugh:

2???? But I dont see any one else with you sir!? Well thats because I will need an extra seat for all of my belongings which includes Bongs, snacks, pilot jacket, big box of rolling papers (king size), water bottles, and 3D glasses :)

Never got to Vegas. Drove through Reno, I drank too much to try and forget who I was with, and while driving "past" LV I lay in the back of the pickup watching the stars in the pitch black sky wishing I was there instead...

.... so let's change all that and have our very own little 420 Vegas Style partttttttty :theband:

I apologise in advance though, I tend to get all excitable, run round like a loon then collapse in a little fluffy bundle in the comfy chare and gently snore away :)

It's a different interpretation of the phrase "life and soul of the party"! :laugh:

Welp its your last grow so we goin out Vegas style

:party::roorrip::partyboy::smokin::hippy::ganjamon::lot-o-toke::yahoo::joint::allgood::goof::rocker::high-five:

come one come all
bring you belongings big and small
this grow will thrill
unless they decide to chill
for your viewing sake
center stage will rotate
for all to see if I harvest a sweet crop
the smile here will never stop

the munchies are in he corner
and I have cable Time Warner
and if your mind aint tuned
hit some of this
its called bluemoon

so time will tell
if I can nix
the plant they call

if you think this poem is lame
just remember
fish cakes the name
writtin poems
for that hes snot
just so you know the buds will be the show
and I like to look at chicks that are hot?:)

Never got to Vegas. Drove through Reno, I drank too much to try and forget who I was with, and while driving "past" LV I lay in the back of the pickup watching the stars in the pitch black sky wishing I was there instead...

.... so let's change all that and have our very own little 420 Vegas Style partttttttty :theband:

I apologise in advance though, I tend to get all excitable, run round like a loon then collapse in a little fluffy bundle in the comfy chare and gently snore away :)

It's a different interpretation of the phrase "life and soul of the party"! :laugh:

Cant forget the trippy star gazers With kaleidoscopes :)

Woo hoo! This sounds like my sort of party :) :party::smokin:

(I like that last little animation, I pretty much look like that smoking a joint :blushsmile:)

I will bring cake too, it may not be MJ cake because that still scares me but it will be very very very yummy cake indeed.

Would you mind if I bring a pillow to snuggle and in case I doze off? :sleep: I'm not much trouble other than inoffensive snoring (apparently lol), talking and/or shouting in my sleep (usually telling someone off apparently) and wriggling so much a kingsize sheet on a 4ft 6in bed comes out in places .... :bigblush:

OK, so I don't mean to be much trouble :blushsmile: ...

I finally made it.....

Thanks for the link Fluffy!

Alright lets get this grow on the go! :)

Dear Sir Fish Cake,

Where does the poem in your signature come from? It's wonderful, and very powerful. Feels like the author is/was a war poet?

Thank you for being you

Love and Fluffy Hugs

Mrs Muppetous :love:

its some lyrics from one of my favorite songs by Joe Walsh called the Meadow:)
he is the lead guitarest for the Eagles:)
Dear Sir Fish Cake,

Where does the poem in your signature come from? It's wonderful, and very powerful. Feels like the author is/was a war poet?

Thank you for being you

Love and Fluffy Hugs

Mrs Muppetous :love:

Back
Top Bottom