Not 12/21/12 The Last Hoorah 2046

howdy all! Some of you out there might know or have heard of me.
The Names fish cake.
thats right I said fish cake! now now yall can sit back a minute and say to your selfs what? HUH?
who the hell knows what you or I would say. but I degress:)
Anyway this is my final grow! now dont start thinking OMG, its not like I am going to die when I harvest those plant(Ihope). but as some of you know me and the ole Lady is gettin a motorhome(thats an RV Clark) and goin Mobile (thanks WHO)
so enough of the gay banter or as I like to put it here at :420:Prattle.
what are you growing/ Pot
how are you growing/some dirt and lights water and what not:)
Ok Iwill be trying a all sativa 2046. 25%thc and must be grown in a height restricktive way (SCROG:)
next is a LUCY, OMM said it was good so thats good enough for me:)
also I thik but aint sure about either an afghan cush...OR....A Northerenlights x big bud:smokin::bitingnails::scratchinghead: so willing to hear if yall think which you would like:)
thats about it for now thanks for stopping by:)

Aww so sad to hear it's your last grow fish. I didn't know what you meant when you said it was your final one, but all makes sense now what with you going mobile. Got the info about my exhaust fan; just needs an ordinary plug! Fancy that hey lol. Hope you have as much success with this one as the last. The images of your plush buds will be forever ingrained in my mind. Peace brother :goodjob:

looks like I am in the front row.... Looking forward to watching you fight with those Sativa's.....

Welcome Be Iire , MON your going to enjoy the seat(I hope):)

Aww so sad to hear it's your last grow fish. I didn't know what you meant when you said it was your final one, but all makes sense now what with you going mobile. Got the info about my exhaust fan; just needs an ordinary plug! Fancy that hey lol. Hope you have as much success with this one as the last. The images of your plush buds will be forever ingrained in my mind. Peace brother :goodjob:

stick around it could be a good on:)
and thanks for commin:)

I'm very interested in seeing how you manage a pure sativa along with a strong indica like lucy. I have a sativa growing between 4 indicas so I'm sure I'll learn from your techniques sir fishy :). Good luck man, I'm glad I joined this journal early because your last one was like 80 pages in when I joined lol :)!

:passitleft:

Aha...can't hide..i gotta see who wins between you and 2046...stay focus..nice harvest...:thumb:

Drago will break you 2046!

I'm very interested in seeing how you manage a pure sativa along with a strong indica like lucy. I have a sativa growing between 4 indicas so I'm sure I'll learn from your techniques sir fishy :). Good luck man, I'm glad I joined this journal early because your last one was like 80 pages in when I joined lol :)!

:passitleft:

glad your here too iSmokes :) this is supposed to be a chalanging plant to grow(not sure why) but I am excited to see how it mashes with lucy and the player to be named later.
tomarrow I am goin to the nursery to get the soil stuff I need and finish cleaning the grow room then its on as long as my seeds sprout:bitingnails:

I'm subbed :popcorn::reading420magazine::nomo: 2046 is going to be cool to watch. Are you going 12/12 from seed?

hey gitter glad you are here may need some of that barney love on this one. no I think I will do glr or 18/6 for 4weeks and then switch sense I have the indicas starting at the same time.

hey gitter glad you are here may need some of that barney love on this one. no I think I will do glr or 18/6 for 4weeks and then switch sense I have the indicas starting at the same time.

Oh yeah they don't play well together do they!:Namaste:

Fluffy Has Arrived! :ciao:

I am so pleased I got my seat on the front row. I do struggle being behind other people because I'm only ickle :blushsmile:

And we know this may be Sir Fish Cake's last grow, but I know that doesn't mean he is leaving us :hug:

Watching with fluffy excitement

:cheer: :circle-of-love:

your seat is so close that you may need some:smokin:sun glasses Mrs Muppetous! Welcome to my humble abode:welcome:
going to soak the seeds here in a few and plant them in the morning. decided to go with the northern lights x big bud for the third plant. and I am only going to scrog the 2046. just top and lst the lucy and nl x bb:)
got my soil and acuterments for the big pots(and if hozona reads this) watch out for speelin:) cause Iaint no good at that:)
did a minor smoke report in my other journal if anyone is intrested
and everyone THANK YOU for the MOtM votes and kudos Yall ARE AMAZINGLY beautifull and deserve to have the title too:)

Oh how wonderful! I can sit snuggled in my fluffy PJs and your doggies can have a cuddle with me too if they would like :blushsmile: (Fluffy would like).

Ah, NL x BB. That I will definitely be watching as I've considered it several times myself.

Of course I am intrigued by the mystique of the 2046, and Lucy is tantalising ... if only I had more space to grow!

PS and of course we are interested, silly

your seat is so close that you may need some:smokin:sun glasses Mrs Muppetous! Welcome to my humble abode:welcome:
going to soak the seeds here in a few and plant them in the morning. decided to go with the northern lights x big bud for the third plant. and I am only going to scrog the 2046. just top and lst the lucy and nl x bb:)
got my soil and acuterments for the big pots(and if hozona reads this) watch out for speelin:) cause Iaint no good at that:)
did a minor smoke report in my other journal if anyone is intrested
and everyone THANK YOU for the MOtM votes and kudos Yall ARE AMAZINGLY beautifull and deserve to have the title too:)

P.S. I ordered Pizza. I gave in. I told myself it would be a nice treat for Mr Fluffy when he gets back :laugh:

next time then:) dont worry my son THE STOMACH will eat itand it wont take long:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom