Not a grow journal, just a bit of appreciation!

FredFlintston

It was a while ago that the grow idea caught my attention. I've heard about the effort to start seeds, sex them out, find which strains work best in a given environment and then weed out the weakest preserving the strong clone after clone...and this doesn't even address trials and tribulations of a grow environment.

I salute those with the dedication and skills who go well beyond "growing seeds."

Slight digression - I don't drink gin for the vitamins, and I honestly don't always medicate because it is needed. Yea, cat's out of the bag, it isn't all about medicine, some of us plain enjoy it the same way we would enjoy a great steak, a great cigar, a great cheese, or a great wine.

I wish folks would grow up and schedule/tax the herb for what it is, as is done with ether & tobacco.

Jimmy Carter opened the door for people to make their own homebrew and wine. You were limited in production, but you could produce for personal consumption. I don't understand why a bud with tricomes reaching to heaven is treated with such disrespect by those governing. Sure, I don't want my neighbor having 6ft plants that might be to tempting to someone of ill repute, but there are margins of reasonability that can be applied.

People of the prohibition era voiced a strong opinion, why can't we seem to make that leap?

I realize that I am more that "preaching to the choir" on my little tangent here, anyways, back to my point.

A toast, to you farmers that are doing this right, you rock! and Thank-you!

Back
Top Bottom