Not dam good enuf

cats

just back from amsterdam went for birthday 40 now .havnt been for 2 years but in total 8times the standard of the green has dropped badly its sold 80per cent dry its also filled with bud hardeners r you really cant tell what type you are smoken but the solid was awsome ther was a possy of us went we were all in aggreement that we left better smoke back home

So ...I guess the old saying .....The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence ......isn't necessarily true .:cheesygrinsmiley: :smokin: :cheesygrinsmiley:

So ...I guess the old saying .....The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence ......isn't necessarily true .:cheesygrinsmiley: :smokin: :cheesygrinsmiley:

hehe i dont think the grass gets any greener than out here in northern california :smokin3:

but you got to smoke...legally! :D lol thats the best part of going!

I can't wait to make that trip out myself.

^It's still illegal, just tolerated under dutch policy. Though they've recently become more strict about it (No smoking in nightclubs or public places and small grow operations are getting raided more frequently than ever before). What coffeeshops did you go to?

Honestly when it comes to Amsterdam we are talking about a place that holds one of the major threads of hope together. Honestly I wouldnt be all that surprised to see all hell break loose in Amsterdam or all of Holland for that matter.

Stoner4life, I read that as well. THe problem is, Amsterdam and the entire Netherlands, can not afford to stop the marijuana trade. It will chop off a huge chunk of tourism in a country that lies below sea level. WHatever the cause, the earth has been steadily warming. When levees start to break and the tourism drops to zilch, like it did in New Orleans affter Katrina, the government will be begging people to come smoke their dutch pot. WHo elects these fucktards anyway???? I've been to Amsterdam a lot of times, the Dutch are thye most tolerant, free thinking, progressive people on the planet. How the hell did a "conservative" government get elected???
-PM

sorry u guys but the best green grown in scotland if any of you guys make it to holland Scotland 50mins on plane will pick u up do the crapy tour guide then take u on a more exlusive tour .The shops i visited grasshopper very expensive but nice inside abbracsus has to be the best route 66 red bull hill st blues of course greenhouse effect for the ice but they had ran out .The raids are happening all the time guys and dolls that rent ther property from the local council and grow if they get caught they lose ther house . cafs and bars are to be separate soon the red bull u can buy green and beer later this year that will stop its one or the other

hehe i dont think the grass gets any greener than out here in northern california :smokin3:

lol, i agree! If it gets better than here, I don't need it. I've never smoked better. And I am gonna save the 2000 or whatever dollars it takes to go there, and buy some more excellent weed within an hours drive.!

Peace and lots of good smoke:smokin:

If Holland was doing so well with the tourist and they shut the cafe's down, another country, which envied holland's success might gladly take up the slack, as it's just a matter of policy, not specific location or climate that made Holland so special. So I would advise Holland to be careful about making hasty decisions about their countries future, I doubt they can survive on tulips alone.

I best get over to the dam asap then. Shouldn't be too hard when i move back to my real home in liverpool (england)

Back
Top Bottom