not so faq

stoned snake

ok im growing inside and i was wondering if i could take the leaf of the mj plant and cut some of the smaller lef parts off it ao it dont look like an mj plant do you think i could do this? li havre the patience and wana keep a low profile wit my plants

I wouldn't grow in a shady spot either though. Cannabis needs at least 5 to 6 hours of FULL sun to use the light to the fullest. If they don't get this light the yield suffers immensly. Trust me, I've tried to grow in shade and I've tried other things. I've even hung christmas bulbs and fake fruit on the branches to make it look different.:cheesygrinsmiley:

^^lol at the fruit on your plants hehe...

Racefan said:
I wouldn't grow in a shady spot either though. Cannabis needs at least 5 to 6 hours of FULL sun to use the light to the fullest. If they don't get this light the yield suffers immensly. Trust me, I've tried to grow in shade and I've tried other things. I've even hung christmas bulbs and fake fruit on the branches to make it look different.:cheesygrinsmiley:

LOL!! I didn't mean literally shady. . . I meant figurativly (sp?) like on the Down Low. . . isn't it great how easy it is to miss stuff when reading text. . . especially when dealing with figuratives. . . But, I wouldn't want our friend to misinterpurt me either so. . . no shade! :headbanger: :laughtwo: :cheesygrinsmiley: :bongrip:

lol thanks guys but i got it growin inside and i dont want other people finding it if they do i dont want to thave the mary jane leafe immediatly recodnised

hmm well what if i useda carbon or charcoal filter? and put the intake and the outtake pipes leading outside? would that help?

it would help but the best thing to keep eyes away is not let them get near it... disguise the room or closet or whathaveyou to make it look unnessisary to go in.
i dont see why anyone would see my plants....i made the room all messy and it looks like a junk room, full of stuff for the summer.....

Back
Top Bottom