Not so lucky anymore

justlucky

to those of you who have helped me and kept up I have made the ultimate f-up...the shitty dirt compacted from watering and when i attempted to transplant i broke all the root systems off of all but two...i stuck everything back in the new dirt...new pots...roots and all...can i put the plants in water and get new roots?? My growing experience is seeming to be short lived...of the two that survived one is a runt and the other was med sized...ironically enough the biggest one had already been damaged early on and had a broken stem but the roots were still attached...i had it all in the dirt and when taking it out it broke off all the way...wierd that it hadn't reconnected but still grew...i can only pray that the two left are ladies i guess...although i did this about three hours ago and nothing has wilted yet...is there any hope for me??

to those of you who have helped me and kept up I have made the ultimate f-up...the shitty dirt compacted from watering and when i attempted to transplant i broke all the root systems off of all but two...i stuck everything back in the new dirt...new pots...roots and all...can i put the plants in water and get new roots?? My growing experience is seeming to be short lived...of the two that survived one is a runt and the other was med sized...ironically enough the biggest one had already been damaged early on and had a broken stem but the roots were still attached...i had it all in the dirt and when taking it out it broke off all the way...wierd that it hadn't reconnected but still grew...i can only pray that the two left are ladies i guess...although i did this about three hours ago and nothing has wilted yet...is there any hope for me??
Sorry to hear that. I'd def try and root the broken ones if you need to. Don't have any more seeds? Cannabis is a hearty plant and will continue to grow with a bent stem. In a lot of cases it will heal itself at the bend causing an knot or knuckle. Which is a method called suppercropping. Read Soma's book.

thanks so much A...should i attempt re rooting in h2o soil? No more seeds from this stuff...

p.s. i divided an eight inch pot for two plants by "cutting to fit" a styrofoam plate...use it as a divider and dumped soil on both sides...I guess this won't cause any probs...i dunno

bleh i hate transplanting.
seedlings can be pretty tough might have some recover after they play dead for awhile. or just go get some more of that weeeeeed

no more of the good stuff around...but i now have eight plants from some regular old green...i've started posting in the grow journal...i sure hope this one works out better for me.

Back
Top Bottom