Not So Rookie Anymore

Amazing grow for such a small space. I read the whole thing. One question though, Why wouldn't you use the seeds from these plants?
The reason i wont use these seeds is because im very suspicious of them carrying a hermaphrodite trait... I dont know exactly why or how they went hermie.
Unless someone can look back and say thats what did it.
I didnt put them under extreme amounts of stress.
So i dont know exactly where or why the sativa turned hermie.

Ive read some people saying ive got myself a bunch of free feminized seeds.

And others saying the logic im using that there may be a chance somewhere down the road that these seeds end up turning hermie again.

Maybe i could use them and try and keep conditions optimal to avoid a stress induced hermie.
But what if they just want to self pollinate regardless of what i do.

I dont mind seeds but id so rather have none at all.

Its just a chance im not willing to take with these seeds

Not to mention the sativa that went hermie this round came from a grow in which i killed a hermie early on but found 3 seeds throughtout the whole harvest.

My thinking is that if that is the case then that hermie gene was just made even stronger with these new seeds now.

I dont have the space to try and breed out the gene. And its not really worth it to me anyway its not like this is some coveted strain ive been working on for the last few years lol its just northern lights its no big deal.

Thank you for reading along!
And thank you for the kind words
I hope i answered your question

Sent from my LGLS775 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

So the final weight on the sativa is in...

420-magazine-mobile541786394.jpg

142.1 just hit 5 ounces on it

Bringing the total weight for this grow to 308 grams.

Not bad for a 2'7"×2'7"

I guess thats it for this grow.

Thanks again for everyone who followed along and helped. I have to say im very proud to have completed a journal. In a funny way I really feel like over this last journal i solidified my position as a member here.
Im excited to build on what ive started with this grow with future grows and journals here on 420.

If you havent already please subscribe to my new journal

lootznbootz gets a clu

This journal is now complete.

By the way i dont think anyone noticed but thats not a pack of smokes next to the tray lol

It says manlloro its actually a digi scale lmao!

I thought it was the coolest thing when i saw it.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us. :goodjob:

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom