Not sure what’s wrong but could it be neem oil spray

Jdylyn333

Hi everyone I’m sorry if I post this wrong place. Totally new at all this ! So I got a clone from a friend of a friend I don’t know the strain I have but I’ve reached my fourth week of flower. Everything was good I thought until I noticed spider mites ( cobweb) first thing I noticed. I read up said neem oil homemade so that’s what I did. Seems my plant isn’t doing good. IPistils are brown look burnt.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Oh my temp 75 humidity 49
Ph 5.8 ppm 917
Feeding twice week fox farm trio
Ocean forest soil you see the tent and light in pic she’s out grown my tent !

Oh ok so thank you is she done for this is my first grow so learning a ton!
Is she done should I continue any suggestions on improving her ?

Don't spray during lights on or even before lights come on. Always spray (indoors) after lights off to allow time for it to absorb before loo ights on again and leaving a fan on speeds up the drying process.

Don't spray during lights on or even before lights come on. Always spray (indoors) after lights off to allow time for it to absorb before loo ights on again and leaving a fan on speeds up the drying process.
Will she last the weeks to come ? what should I do about the spider mites ? Does she look ok see
Anything else I could do would be so appreciated thanks

Keep growing her out and see how she responds…..

How many weeks into flower?

but for future reference….

work hard on pest management before you flip to flower

buy a $15 jewelers loupe or $35 wifi mini microscope to view leaf undersides. only problem with magnification is any movement blurs image, snip leaf carry to table and prop your viewing device for stability

dont infest your own garden…. change clothes & wash hands after being outdoors, beware pets & livestock, moving plants between indoors & outdoors

when you spray go for leaf undersides avoid pistils

what Pat Puffer sez above

you could bump light hours to help her finish faster instead of 12/12 go to 10 on and 14 off

buy a $15 jewelers loupe or $35 wifi mini microscope to view leaf undersides. only problem with magnification is any movement blurs image, snip leaf carry to table and prop your viewing device for stability

dont infest your own garden…. change clothes & wash hands after being outdoors, beware pets & livestock, moving plants between indoors & outdoors

you could bump light hours to help her finish faster instead of 12/12 go to 10 on and 14 off
Great advice.

Thank you guys yes I think I had the problem well before but didn’t notice until I flipped her she’s 4 weeks into flower

Flipping isn't going to change much, she's already flowering ..why 10/14 instead of 12/12?

Flipping isn't going to change much, she's already flowering ..why 10/14 instead of 12/12?
I believe that part of the theory is that the extra hours of dark mean that the plant will produce more of the hormone that causes the flowering. Twelve hours minimum to get the hormones going and an extra hour or two for a bit more.

Was just thinking about that question the other day. Extra flowering hormone but a loss of the photosynthesis.

Anyone remember that thread from about a year or 18 months ago about the theory of changing the entire light schedule from 12/12 to something like 24 hours lights on and 16 hours lights off? End result was that the entire flowering cycle could be two weeks shorter with the same amount, or more, at harvest.

Your light is way to close to the top of the plant's canopy. Can you move it a bit higher up? That might take care of some of the pistils looking brown and part of the curl in the fingers of some of the upper leaves.
Hi yes I agree but I have no more room to move the light higher. I fed today and my ph was 5.3 is that too low ? I haven’t added cal/mag at all or adjusted my ph I’ve been using distilled water or once in a while tap water with Britta filter ? Today after feeding ppm 1091 ph 5.3 idk maybe my meter is screwing up. This is my tent very small and was told supercropping my plant should have been done. So is it too late to do that now couple days past 4 week ? This is my tent and light
7F72A75E-8781-4526-8CDF-998CCB408C3E.png

98E8450A-07FC-44DB-8DBB-024EB9B34CA2.png

Back
Top Bottom