Not sure what to make of it

So I started examining my biggest plant and noticed some bite marks and found what I belive may be some little flies? And I think a thrip? The Pyrethrin solution I ordered should be getting here tomorrow. Would this take care of the pest problem and when should I spray it?
420-magazine-mobile1731806322.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Dude! I gust looked at this picture a little closer is that a caterpillar by your thumb ??????

Smoking it is not addictive, growing it is !

Just follow the directions on the bottle exactly and if u have seen any flying, hopping or crawling critters I would defiantly git these sticky traps
420-magazine-mobile1680469601.jpg

They r made by seabright laboratories they are awesome and will out last your grow ,

Smoking it is not addictive, growing it is !

I currently have the blue ones that have caught alot already but they are dangling I guess since my plants are getting bigger and I'm about to put in a trellis I might as well stick them on the ground. I'm also growing 2 fruit mango seeds and I'm not sure if it's a good idea to keep them in the same grow room? Any thoughts? I'm thinking it may be a reason why I'm getting the tiny flies...but they are looking pretty none the less
420-magazine-mobile893200422.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1357070824.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1469535254.jpg

Appreciate it..I went ahead and sprayed the pots with Pyrethrin and it seems to have gotten rid of most of the flies. I got rid of that fatty caterpillar as well or whatever is was..here is an updated pic
420-magazine-mobile338090472.jpg

Sometimes nitrogen toxicity can cause tiny pin holes in your leafs. Have you checked thoroughly for pest.....

anything that occurs in nature cannot be unnatural!

The Birth & Evolution Of A Dragon

Yes and I found a few, mostly little flies.. I have also noticed that some are hiding in the coco medium cause when u was looking for more pests they started flying around once u moved the plants a little... I have sprayed it 2 x already but 3 days apart... Would it hurt to spray again with Pyrethrin?

Neem oil works good I use sns209
420-magazine-mobile1428380103.jpg
you can get free samples at sierra natural sciences website

anything that occurs in nature cannot be unnatural!

The Birth & Evolution Of A Dragon

Thank you soo much I will look into it. I I never knew how much of a pain they are. Just when I think I got them all, I move the soil and they fly out.. Will Def be getting that sns

Back
Top Bottom