Not there yet: But close

Indaking

Looking good!
Thanks
But this plant has no odor. No smell at all. It's frosty and sticky. But no smell.
I just chopped, dried and cured a Blueberry auto. You could smell that one as soon as you open the front door. Even when I crack open the jar to twist one up it fills the room with its scent.
Have you ever heard of a plant that doesn't smell?
Just wondering.

No smell when you touch it either? Had plants that don’t smell when idle/ left alone, but when rubbed or squeeze literally fill the house with odor. If no smell in any capacity, very strange.
I promised myself I wouldn't go near them for a few days to let them mature. But I'll give them a squeeze later and report back

Haha no rush man, you can honor that promise to yourself.

I’ve noticed personally that my plants smell way more when humidity is higher in my grow room, maybe because air feels thick, idk. I’ve also had plants that don’t really smell until you touch them (even just brush them unintentionally) and then you come out of the garden having to change clothes. Your pic looks good so I imagine something good will come out during cure if not sooner.

Haha no rush man, you can honor that promise to yourself.

I’ve noticed personally that my plants smell way more when humidity is higher in my grow room, maybe because air feels thick, idk. I’ve also had plants that don’t really smell until you touch them (even just brush them unintentionally) and then you come out of the garden having to change clothes. Your pic looks good so I imagine something good will come out during cure if not sooner.

I'll be heading back down to the grow room later today. I'll let you know if there's any change.
Thanks for the input on this dilemma

Back
Top Bottom