Nother noob

Novadawg

Hello all, im another noob ( can almost hear the groans ) from nova scotia canada eh. Im not a "real" grower yet -- 6 w widows survived my inept attempts last year in spite of my ignorance. I'm here to learn as much as i can about the art and science of growing good , healthy herb outdoors. I look forward to the wealth of information yall can offer. And have a bit of fun along the way.

:welcome:to the forum from a fellow bluenoser
Hey Old Salt what part the province are you in ? I'll be growing outside this year but, hopefully with a whole lot more know how than last. Im about to order seeds but having a helluva time deciding what to buy. I lean towrds the indicas. Whaddya think ?

I'm in NS as well. I usually grow indoors, in coco/perlite. Last year I had all my outdoor plants stolen. The idiots took them while they were still in the vegetative stage, and left the roots. I suspect there will be a lot of that this year.

I'm in NS as well. I usually grow indoors, in coco/perlite. Last year I had all my outdoor plants stolen. The idiots took them while they were still in the vegetative stage, and left the roots. I suspect there will be a lot of that this year.

That suks that there are those kinds of dipshits around. Im really isolated and my garden access is tight. Lawd have mercy if they tried.

Another maritimer here as well. Relearning to grow all over but will do so inside. Have friends that have been growing outside for forty years. Some mighty fine trees when you get the hang of it.

Yes, right now i have to grow outside but i have a pal who has fantastic plants outside so i'll give er a go.

Back
Top Bottom