Notification help

Bilbobudkin420

For all who believe they do not get all of their nofications here's a little heads up on something you may not have picked up on.
Screenshot_2018-09-13-19-31-17.png
see the show all option at the bottom of the tab? Thats where all of them are. The drop down menu will only show so many. So if you have 45 notifications (had more than that and im sure all of you have) unless you click the show all button you aren't going to see them. Mine have been 2-3 pages deep at times aswell lol.

Also if you haven't been keeping up with a particular thread it will drop out of your notifications but only if you haven't visited for a whiiiiile.
Peace 420!:ganjamon:

Thank you. I'll admit, it took me a few moments to realize it was there. Lol!

Great tip their friend I seen that from the beginnin But I understand how some people can miss it if that’s not what they’re looking for. myself I look at everything I wanna know what everything does. the day you stop learning is the day you stop trying

And I grab quick what I need to keep going at the speed I was posting and pick up the tricks along the way. Lol! When this platform got installed I was in the process of putting up the opioid tapering thread. Following your example would have saved me frustration. Lol!

Back
Top Bottom