Novelty Jars?

sLiCe

Would novelty storage jars, such as these:
side2side.JPG

be suitible for curing?

Re: Novelty Jars??

How utterly cool. Why not cure in paper bag or some other method, then use these jars for storage. And show us a pic when they're full.

^ Paper bags suck for curing, they dry the shit outta your herb. But those r some sick jars you got there and they would be perfect for curing!

:peace: malibu

How utterly cool. Why not cure in paper bag or some other method, then use these jars for storage. And show us a pic when they're full.

Paper bags are for drying, not curing. Yes you can cure your bud in those jars. Just make sure you open the jar atleast once a day to release gases.

dang those are nice jars... i wonder whos they are... oh wait hahah

:Rasta: yes my jars are perfect for curing since there airtight... but SG4 sayed majke sure you open it up once a day

dang those are nice jars... i wonder whos they are... oh wait hahah

:Rasta: yes my jars are perfect for curing since there airtight... but SG4 sayed majke sure you open it up once a day

Yes I should have mentioned that I apologize - I do not own the jars in the pics, I own similar ones. That is just an example pic I found in the gallery (aparently they're SemperAltus's jars, hope ya dont mind me using the pic:)) so rather then take the time to get a photo approved I found an example of what i'm talking about in the gallery :cool:

Also thanks for clearing that up SG4 :)

Those are "420" jars. Mostly sold on Ebay. They have alot of different logos as well as sizes. I have one and I like it alot. The rubber seal on the top is really nice because it seals tightly and it does keep all the smell inside. These would be excellent for curing, but just as was mentioned, make sure to open them periodically or you will run the risk of mold.

Back
Top Bottom