November Seed Giveaway at Herbies - Competition Time

! Medicann Blue Blood Feminised Seeds - Herbies Seeds

Medicann has the seeds
to help my friend and I with our disease.
From MS it is that we suffer
High CBD will be the buffer
to protect the brain
from our immune system gone insane.
Herbies please pick us
so we can have a medicine
that we can trust.
Big pharmacy meds mean big expence
I would rather have what I can grow in my tents.

Supergroomer

Herbies Mobile

This is my post for Veterans day. One day I will be able to rprovide my fellow vets with the medicine they need to help with PTSD. Until then, I am on a mission to find that perfect strain/cross so that I have the knowledge to do so. Thanks Herbie's!

Buy BC God Bud feminized seeds by BC Bud Depot Seeds - Herbies
Because;
I belive that Cannabis sativa,L is the usefull cane and the true hemp.
I belive that Cannabis hemp is a restorative natural resorce for all of humanity to grow,share,anduse for our fundemental needs. Therefore I shall honor it existance.
I belive that the Cannabis plant is endowed with important healing powers, some of whitch cannot yet be explained. Therfore I shall offer it to ease the suffering of others.
I recognize Cannabis as a sacrament within my community. Therefore I shall recive it with thanksgiving and deep repsect for its resinious powers.
The cultivation and disemination of Cannabis are honorable professions. Therefore I shall act with absolute integrity and honesty to protect the Cantheist community and its values.

To win some seeds,
Sow and grow,
From herbies headshop,
I'll give it a go!!
With so many choices, I better get it right,
I'll choose something that'll allow me to sleep through the night.
Barneys peppermint kush sounds tasty to me,
Even better if I get them for free :) :peace:

They say a picture is worth a thousand words...
179421_v1.jpg
...if that's the case...here's another...
images37.jpg
...I always talk too much!!...LOLOOL...h00k...

...! Barneys Liberty Haze Feminised Seeds - Herbies Seeds

! Soma G13 Haze X N.Y.C Diesel Seeds - Herbies Seeds
George Washington, Founding father of my country kept meticulous diaries,
wherein he noted: day 7 (August 7, 1765),“Sowed hemp at muddy hole by swamp” away from the hemp he grew for fiber.
“Began to separate the male from the female hemp plants … almost too late" indicating he was going for female plants with higher THC content.

Let's follow in those footsteps.

Hello to you Herbies.
I am looking for a new Sativa to start growing. With 3/4 of the people I care give for use sativa I am looking to provide them with a knock out they would love to medicate with. I have been looking on your site for some time now to find the right on and I think I found one to try. ! Hortilab Sour Amnesia Seeds - Herbies Seeds This strain is what I am looking for. With it having Chemdawg,Sour Diesel,Original Diesel,Sunk #1 and Super silver haze in its genealogy I think it will be the one for me. Thank you for doing this give away to use fellow growers. You guys rock..

Hortilab sweet pink grapefruit Herbie's
It was a grapefruit strain plant that was the first plant I had ever seen I was prolly in my early teens and ever since that day the smell of that grapefruit plant was burned into my mind and what made new want to grow so if I could grow the strain that exploded my brain with the knowledge from then till the day I started growing to today would b a great honor grapefruit got me where I am today let me give it a chance to pay it back

Back
Top Bottom