A few clouds.
A subtle breeze.
All barely noticable.
Until two hits.
I get in tune with my Mother Nature.
Two hits and everything is clear.
Slowed down.
Beautiful.
It is all brought into perspective by two hits.
A Blue Dream.

Like a kid in the candy store with so many choices to choose,
When growers visit ! Buy Cannabis Seeds - Worldwide Delivery - Herbies Marijuana Seeds they will not loose;
Their customer service is best and shipping discreet,
! Buy Cannabis Seeds - Worldwide Delivery - Herbies Marijuana Seeds is a site you will never delete;
With Thanksgiving coming and Christmas not far away,
Free seeds from ! Buy Cannabis Seeds - Worldwide Delivery - Herbies Marijuana Seeds would just make my day;
After hours of searching for just the right weed,
! Cotton Candy Cannabis Seeds - Herbies Seeds.

! TH MK Ultra Feminised Seeds - Herbies Seeds

I've never had a cup winner souvenir before, and it'd be pretty cool to have one, and play with it, and accidentally drop between some wet paper towels, and trip and accidentally let the accidentally-germinated souvenirs fall into soil, and grow big, and give me lots of medicine I wouldn't have gotten if I had been more careful.

My last entry...Thanks to 420 for the knowledge and Herbies for the premium product...

...Anyone remember the opening theme to MASH..."suicide is painless...it brings on many changes...but you can take or leave it if you choose"...Our son chose to take it 3 and 1/2 years ago, and there's not a day we don't struggle with our PTSD...I implore everyone to learn about depression, and learn how to recognize it..for certain...it is an invisible killer!...RIP Jesse Lee...6/6/1976 to 1/5/2011...miss Ya...Dad...

...Buy Pineapple Chunk feminized seeds by Barney's Farm - Herbies

! Cream of The Crop Cash Crop AutoFlowering Feminised Seeds - Herbies Seeds

You guys have a larger range than our regular supplier however their stealth deliveries, I have never had a problem with. If you guys can show us you are more or as discreet then I will change seed banks. :thanks:

i have made about 6 orders from herbies .. no problem with their stealthiness..sometimes problems do arise when dealing with human error but nothing they didn't fix in a few emails !!

i have made about 6 orders from herbies .. no problem with their stealthiness..sometimes problems do arise when dealing with human error but nothing they didn't fix in a few emails !!

Yeah I have heard good things. I was tempted to give them a try on my last order but as I say, I've never had a problem with my regular guys and I'm not much of a gambler. ;) It's almost a 'don't fix what ain't broken' situation. Still, a pretty epic selection. Tempting..

-J.

Back
Top Bottom