Novice grower encountering problems during flower

Flanzer1

This plant is about 7 weeks into flowering from an unknown seed but it seems like it has a longer flowering period. I've used ocean forest from the start (no added nutes during veg) once flowering started I've been using old age bloom 5-10-5 and watering about once or twice a week with recommended dosage. PH of water and soil is 6.5. Had an infestation problem with red spider mites (only started after flower, during veg the plant looked beautiful.) treated with all seasons spray oil concentrate (neem oil 98%) which I diluted and cleared that issue up. Problem being is the colas look wayyyyy to small for the stage it's in, the leaves are yellowing/ canoeing/ clawing/ just dying off left and right. (Especially large fan leaves, which is expected during late flower) but something just doesn't seem right. It's outdoor and got stuck in a huge storm and has been over watered which is causing some of the issue, but I don't know what I'm doing wrong! Can someone please help! :) happy growing!

IMG_253517.JPG
IMG_254026.JPG
IMG_253825.JPG
IMG_253825.JPG
IMG_253627.JPG

No I haven't. Does that look like the problem? I've helped others grow on huge properties indoor/outdoor and they put this to shame. I have no idea what's wrong! Do the "colas" even look like they they have potential? Tricomes are still clear/turning milky at the ends of some. Hairs are about 30% red

IMG_254227.JPG
IMG_254127.JPG

Here's a close up... do you all honestly think she's doing alright and will turn out fine in the end? Any and all help/tough love appreciated!!!

Is there possibly anything stunting the growth? Defencient in anything? Something prohibiting the plant from receiving what it needs at this stage?

Ill go grab some cal mag... should I under dose that as well? As far as nutes, take a break? Every other water?

Ill go grab some cal mag... should I under dose that as well? As far as nutes, take a break? Every other water?

You've been given nutes every feeding?? I give my girls nutes once a week, MAYBE. If this is the case you might have nute lockout. I would flush her, let her dry out then slowly intoduce half strength nutes again. With calmag I use 1 tsp per gallon. If your able to get your hands on recharge and big bud by advanced nutrients I would get those. They are literally liquid gold.

You've been given nutes every feeding?? I give my girls nutes once a week, MAYBE. If this is the case you might have nute lockout. I would flush her, let her dry out then slowly intoduce half strength nutes again. With calmag I use 1 tsp per gallon. If your able to get your hands on recharge and big bud by advanced nutrients I would get those. They are literally liquid gold.

I'll check my local store if not online! And it hasn't been every water... usually every other. I'm only watering once or twice a week. Super humid so it takes a while for the soil to dry out but I'll def. keep that in mind!

On another note, I've been told with using ocean forest to do a very minimal nutrient regimen. So for veg I use nothing and the age old for flower.

i feed everyday in coco, feed with nutes every time, one thing you need to understand with nutrients is if it says 2ml per litre from week 1 then always start 1/4 strength and build up 1/2ml every week, i do this for the reason of nute lockout and nutrient/magnesium deficiency.

i use advanced nutrients and the mother pukka range.

try getting some mother pukka budwiser, its one of only many nutrients on the market with a high calmag %, it also helps when your in flower.

hope this can help you.

Back
Top Bottom