Novice grower

haglerdude

brand new to this and i am looking to grow a few plants inside. i am on a very tight budget so therefore looking for a low cost set up. any info would be greatly appreciated. also what seeds are best for not giving a person a ravenous appetite after smoking? ty

Lots of factors
Space
Budget
Is smell an issue
Media, soil, Coco, etc

Check Leafly on strains that don't cause munchies, not sure on that myself

You can get a decent LED light for $100, T5 for less, CFL are cheap but not a lot of light output, I wouldn't skimp on a light if possible, tent $60. Fan and filter, if needed, adds easily $125-150
So what country also plays a big part in $$ and available products

Help us by answering some of these questions, and welcome my friend

brand new to this and i am looking to grow a few plants inside. i am on a very tight budget so therefore looking for a low cost set up. any info would be greatly appreciated. also what seeds are best for not giving a person a ravenous appetite after smoking? ty

What is your budget? Is stealth important? How much space do you have to grow? There are 1000's of posts and people on here who can help but not with 0 info. If it helps, I will post what I own and its cost.

4x2x5 grow tent Ebay 44.50

3x Niello 300w led grow light Amazon : $209.97

Growsun 5 gallon grow bags: amazon 9.99

Fans $20-$50 I use 2 6 in 2 speed fans that cost me 10 each and a 10in 3 speed when they get thick. Proper air movement is important. I also have a Costway 6'' Inline Duct Fan. $50 from walmart.com. Pulls the heat and smell out of the tent and pushes into my scrubber.

Carbon filter: I made my own. Google it. Made mine for $20 but it can be done cheaper.

6" Dryer vent tube $5 at local hardware store.

ROUGHLY $370 before nutes, soil and additives.

All costs are for US. Not sure on your location. Anyways get us more info to better help you. :welcome:

What is your budget? Is stealth important? How much space do you have to grow? There are 1000's of posts and people on here who can help but not with 0 info. If it helps, I will post what I own and its cost.

4x2x5 grow tent Ebay 44.50

3x Niello 300w led grow light Amazon : $209.97

Growsun 5 gallon grow bags: amazon 9.99

Fans $20-$50 I use 2 6 in 2 speed fans that cost me 10 each and a 10in 3 speed when they get thick. Proper air movement is important. I also have a Costway 6'' Inline Duct Fan. $50 from walmart.com. Pulls the heat and smell out of the tent and pushes into my scrubber.

Carbon filter: I made my own. Google it. Made mine for $20 but it can be done cheaper.

6" Dryer vent tube $5 at local hardware store.

ROUGHLY $370 before nutes, soil and additives.

All costs are for US. Not sure on your location. Anyways get us more info to better help you. :welcome:

Agree with all of that! My diy fan/filter combo ran me about $70 cad. I used it for 10 grows (had to replace the filter every other grow at about for about $8 cost). Let us know your goals and we'll try to help!

Filter113.jpg

Back
Top Bottom