Now grown 4 Crop King strains

420forsure

I have now grown 4 crop kings seeds. ( well green crack is in the process) but I have to say I love them all and everyone who has smoked them has loved them. The northern lights is fairly fast growing and I mostly turn it into butter. Makes wonderful peanut butter cookies and brownies. I actually am making some butter now. For the day time I smoke purple kush. Great high! But by far my favorite and probably one of the longest lasting highs has got to be the white widow. The smell taste and everything. I have 3 going right now and can wait for next harvest. I dont know why iv seen any negitive remarks made about this company. Obviously thoughs people havent grown crop king seeds.Thank you crop king seeds. Probably going for your white cookies as soon as I can. Can't wait!

I just started some blueberry, green crack and white widow . Put down 4 and 4 cracked . I have no complaints at this time :)

I've grown Revolver (I messed up pretty bad, got 8g dry lol), Blueberry (got 162g dry), My white widow is at 8 weeks flower and is currently flushing. It looks to yield about 6 ounces.

As soon as it is harvested, I have Crown Royale going next.

I'm impressed so far with CKS!

Just starting first CKS grow with Dwarf Low Flyer but would like to have two more plants following the two I have now in a couple weeks. Suggestions on an easy indoor grow strain next?

Back
Top Bottom