NSTRBeats's - PC Grow Box - Bag Seed Grow

NSTRBeats

Hello 420Magazine imma long time smoker first time grower looking to start my first grow. My set up is a pc grow box that was purchased from a guy i know. It has 1 intake and 1 outake fan along with 4 fixtures for my lights. at the moment i have two CFL bulbs in although i have 2 more intended for the flowering stage. Im not to sure about the lumens and all that so if anyone wants to school me im up for it.

The seed i started with is a bag seen so the strain is unknown but im hoping its some good shit :tokin: It just sprouted about 2 days ago so its in its second day of vegitation and im praying that its a female.

Im currently using "Miracle Grow Moisture Control Potting Mix" Dont know if this was a good choice or not its just what the guy at home depot suggested. I havent picked up any nutes yet i was hoping someone could suggest somthing i can pick up from home depot cause i dont have to many other options as far as places to get supplies from. The post is just a regular rubermaid bowl with the sides duct taped to block out light.

Here goes some pics so you can get an idea of what im working with.

SETUP:

15712.JPG

15815.JPG

PLANT:

15913.JPG

16121.JPG

16512.JPG

Re: NSTRBeats's [PC Grow Box] Bag Seed Grow

UPDATE #1

Its day 6 and things seem to be going just fine. Ive watered it twice since its sprouted and plan on watering it every 3 or 4 days.
I added a generic looking nutrient that i got from home depot a few days ago i'll post later with the name and details about it.

I also germinated a few more seeds and plan on planting 1 more in my pc growbox just to increase trhe chances of having a female. :tokin: any one with questions or advice dont hesitate to post.

100_08554.JPG

100_08564.JPG

100_08574.JPG

100_08603.JPG

100_08643.JPG

Thanks for sharing your grow! :)
Seedling is looking good so far, looking forward to seeing what strain it is. You won't be able to determine sex until about the fourth week of vegetative growth (sometimes even sooner!)
Also, since your plant is less than a week old, I would not yet worry about giving it additional nutrients. There should be enough nutrients in the soil for the plant to munch on for the first couple weeks of its life.
:goodluck:

Can anyone give me some advice on when to flower. i really have no idea, should i wait till its a certain height or should i do it after a certain amount of weeks. keep in mind that im using a pc grow box and have a small amount of space.

What light cycle are you currently using?
Does your container allow for drainage at the bottom? Without proper drainage during waterings, mold can build up and your plant can develop root rot.
It is going to be tricky to decide exactly when to flower because of your limited grow space. Usually, you would flower after the plant shows signs of female sex pistils, which probably wouldn't be for another couple weeks... If you induce flowering early, the stress may cause your plant to hermi. However, if you wait too long, she will definitely outgrow your set-up!
Hopefully other members will throw in their opinions! :) I'm certainly no expert, but you can learn a lot reading thru this site! :reading420magazine:
One suggestion would be to raise your plant closer to the light to prevent additional stretching. The following link is helpful in minimizing stretch:
What is stretch and how can I minimize it?

im currently using a 18/6 light cycle and the container im growing in has several holes in the bottom that i made myself.

as far as putting it closer to the light i would sit it on my scrog screen but i have a fan in the wall of my pc case that has a box to block the light out and it sticks out over my screen to far for me to put the container up there. although i might just take the screen out and stack dvd cases under it to raise it idk yet.

im glad to see your box is working well for you and sorry about not getting back to you about that plant food !

a very good nutri to use is this its a 2 part nutrient and works really well ( General Hydroponics MAXIGRO plant food 10-5-14 for vegging ) & ( General Hydroponics MAXIBLOOM 5-15-14 for flowering ) and the dirt your using is just as good as any other brand out there you can buy this nutri can be found just about anywhere online or from me or at a local Hydroponic store ( essex, md on eastern Ave. (BALTIMORE HYDROPONICS) is where most of the stuff i buy comes from !

and you can start budding just about anytime you want best bet for useing your PC case it

VEGGING- let grow for 3 to 4 weeks or untill your happy with the height of your plants under 18 & 6 lights and with that nutri i said add ****once every week**** to start flowering just turn the timer to 12 ON 12 OFF and start using the maxibloom nutrient
cant really put a time on how long it will take to bud but about 3 weeks in you will be able to tell the sex of your pant and some bud ****IF FEMALE**** will start to show the best way to see when your bud is ready is by the hairs around and on the top of the bud when it starts forming the hairs will be WHITE and you know your bud is ready to be dryed when about HALF of the top bud's hairs turn a redish/orangeish color ****when you start to see the hairs turn color !STOP! adding nutrient till your buds are done

Thanks for the info Igrow...i'll probably go pick the nutrients up later this week.
I hope you stick around for this grow cuz im gonna need all the help i can get.

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

im glad to see your box is working well for you and sorry about not getting back to you about that plant food !

a very good nutri to use is this its a 2 part nutrient and works really well ( General Hydroponics MAXIGRO plant food 10-5-14 for vegging ) & ( General Hydroponics MAXIBLOOM 5-15-14 for flowering ) and the dirt your using is just as good as any other brand out there you can buy this nutri can be found just about anywhere online or from me or at a local Hydroponic store ( essex, md on eastern Ave. (BALTIMORE HYDROPONICS) is where most of the stuff i buy comes from !

and you can start budding just about anytime you want best bet for useing your PC case it

VEGGING- let grow for 3 to 4 weeks or untill your happy with the height of your plants under 18 & 6 lights and with that nutri i said add ****once every week**** to start flowering just turn the timer to 12 ON 12 OFF and start using the maxibloom nutrient
cant really put a time on how long it will take to bud but about 3 weeks in you will be able to tell the sex of your pant and some bud ****IF FEMALE**** will start to show the best way to see when your bud is ready is by the hairs around and on the top of the bud when it starts forming the hairs will be WHITE and you know your bud is ready to be dryed when about HALF of the top bud's hairs turn a redish/orangeish color ****when you start to see the hairs turn color !STOP! adding nutrient till your buds are done

Thx for mentioning Baltimore hydroponics!! anyone who mentions this blog(420 mag) will get 10 percent off their order

Back
Top Bottom