Nuets.

CASPEROC

HEY GUYS,I have 4 ladies under a 600 hps about 3 1/2 feet above,3 seedlings about 2 weeks old in scotts soil&perlite 2" tall in 6" pots,god bud,and 1 clone transplanted into soil about 4-5 weeks old,5" tall in 10" pot sensitar,I have some knats i sprayed garden safe fruit veg insect spray.All the ph levels are about 6.7.one of the seedlings bottom leaves are yellow and curled down,tops are green some yellow showing,the other 2 are nice some yellow spots,the clone is really nice,some tips are dry,very little yellow.Should i start feeding now i have them on 24/24.I have to kinds of nuets,10-10-10 vigoro plant food and 12-10-5 tomatoe food.I was thinking of going to 18/6.thanx,can someone tell me if the nuts r fine and wich one to use?

Either one is good. Start out about 1/2 recommended strength. Starting right about now start lowering the light by an inch or 2 a day, until it is 18"--20" above the plant tops. Maintain this distance.

P.S. I use a 24/0 cycle (lights on full-time).
P.P.S. be sure to provide lots of ventilation, the more the better.

Hey Casperoc! Welcome to the show!

Nice little selection...God Bud and Sensi Star. Nice.

I'd start feeding slowly...1/4-1/2 strength...either formula is fine, but the 12-10-5 would be my choice. 18/6 for vegitative growth is plenty. 24/0 is not neccessary, but many use it with much success. IMO the plants need the rest at "night". Like Ranger said get the light down to 18 inches above the tops.

Good luck!

be sure to go to the forums 420 Lounge and introduce yourself! Lots of fine helpful people here. Tell your friends to join us!

cool thanks guys i will start feeding,any tips on feeding?I will start lowering the light.my temps run fomm 76-82 f.i have a 60w hawian breeze fan about 3 feet from the plants.the knats are down to 1 or 2 any tips on the knats,thanks again guys.

Back
Top Bottom