Nuggets

420AM&PM

Couple pics from the other day, got a half oz and this is whats left ... $90 for 14 grams. Definetly a killer high, this weed gives you an amazing high, but i just dont like it, the taste is just not for me ... its not harsh or anything, i dont know ... maybe im just getting to picky with my weed lol.

000_06301.jpg

I tried using different setting on my camera, i just cant seem to get the pics to come out like other members, theres come out all crystalized, these buds are to but i just cant seem to get them to show up ... its a kodiak z700 4.0 Megapixels .. anyone know anything about these cameras?

000_06321.jpg

000_06341.jpg

000_06351.jpg

I've tried different light postions, theres probaly like 50 different " conditions " settings, like 5 different types of flashes ...

The second pic from the top looks very nice actually as far as pic quality IMO. As for the grass?? Taste is always an issue! Never settle for less! But.... Shit have fun with that looks hella high quality as well. Looks like an entire weekend of bong rips to me. happy tokin.

looks pretty good. are those nuggets dense?

Ooooohhhhh.Look at those crystals.

Yea there real dense, its some mind blowing bud, but i just dont like it ... the taste just isnt for me ... I was getting this blueberry that was fuckin crazy, i def need to get more of that.

lol i noticed your from new york and your commenting on the blueberry how was tyhat stuff??, dunno if you can expect to find that stuff around much longer, i read an article on here that some big shot dealer selling blueberry in new york by the tons was busted, i wonder if it was his product......if i had to guess i bet it was

No clue on the strain ... We did just have a guy get busted, he got busted on the canadian side though .... hes out now. When he got busted shit sorta came to a hault around here until he was out, that was 2 weeks ago. He's just one of the main guys around here, its where 99.9% of my pot comes from. I got a half o last night, ill get some new pics up ...

Back
Top Bottom