NukeHeads Sponsored Grow Journal PlantWrestlers 30 Nukes

Great news ,one of the nuke heads has developed into a 4 node ! Yep 4 nodes instead of 2 ! Double the bud ,perhaps thats what makes the leg bud pheno the extra!.

Anyways ,going to transplant them all today into plant wrestler bags and hit them with my RELAX mix.

In other news I've been busy out visiting the warehouse and fine tuning my flower power booster ive now fully developed my nutrients ,getting labeling done as we speak.

Really excited to say that Plantwrestler performance enhancers are now finally a reality, been working so long and so hard through everything .
Website in the works , its all happening !

Relax is my own version of a kelp destress I use to enhance soil, improve water retention, stimulate root development and make sure transplants are trouble free.

Flower Power is my bloom booster and trichrome enhancer that can be used in any medium to increase not just size but the quality of the flowers.

Lava is my secret weapon , the best thing you will EVER use for the best buds you will EVER grow .

Terminator is my spidermite/whitefly solution.

4 products only , but these 4 are ready, tested and they work .

Hoping to become a sponsor very shortly and will send out some freebies to get the ball rolling!

Great news ,one of the nuke heads has developed into a 4 node ! Yep 4 nodes instead of 2 ! Double the bud ,perhaps thats what makes the leg bud pheno the extra!.

Anyways ,going to transplant them all today into plant wrestler bags and hit them with my RELAX mix.

In other news I've been busy out visiting the warehouse and fine tuning my flower power booster ive now fully developed my nutrients ,getting labeling done as we speak.

Really excited to say that Plantwrestler performance enhancers are now finally a reality, been working so long and so hard through everything .

Relax is my own version of a kelp destress I use to enhance soil, improve water retention, stimulate root development and make sure transplants are trouble free.

Flower Power is my bloom booster and trichrome enhancer that can be used in any medium to increase not just size but the quality of the flowers.

Lava is my secret weapon , the best thing you will EVER use for the best buds you will EVER grow .

Hoping to become a sponsor very shortly and will send out some freebies to get the ball rolling!

PlantWrestler, I would be more than willing to try your stuff out for sure. I'm not gona start a new grow till after holidays. Then I'll start out with the NukeHeads seeds that I got. Been keeping an eye out on yours! I'm working on a hole new set-up currently,Hopefully your nutes will be ready by then!..✌️.

I would certainly love to try your spidermite treatment. I had a nightmare summer with those little bastages!

PlantWrestler, I would be more than willing to try your stuff out for sure. I’m not gona start a new grow till after holidays. Then I’ll start out with the NukeHeads seeds that I got. Been keeping an eye out on yours! I’m working on a hole new set-up currently,Hopefully your nutes will be ready by then!..✌️.

Should be 1 month tops.

I would certainly love to try your spidermite treatment. I had a nightmare summer with those little bastages!

They are bastards alright that's why I had to come up with my terminator a 2 stage treatment that leaves no leaf unturned .
Spray and powder , more dets to come

That's great PW about your nutes. I would much rather support someone who helps us rather than the biggies who don't even know who we are. .

And let me apologise for not posting as much as I'd like , its been a very busy time trying to get the plant wrestler performance enhancers facility's finished I literally had to show up to see it all coming together.
Plantwrestler genetics will be up and running as soon as we fix a payment setup as well and I've got a heap of girls flowering .
Next run getting transplanted after I type this have a joint and get off my ass, they will go into flower when these girls finish .
Very exciting but very busy .
A

Congrats man! Hard work pays off! Let me know when your selling online I'll be your first customer.

Are you going to be selling that beauty of a plant you grew. That was a beautiful pheno! Sum pretty colors forsure!

Yes I actually just counted how many seeds I had left off that strain about a week ago and I had 421 seeds left ,I thought wow that's basically 420 and it sort of just came to me like BANG 420 colours.

So I've named the strain 420 colours.

I'm joining Mars Hydro cup 4 - Partially because I am quite competitive, partially because I want to win (although I could make more money making videos like this for companies) but also because I would like to show what I can do in case someone would like to hire a professional at some point - you were wondering about my skills Wrestler. I have many - There are just some of them

Made an intro to my "cup show"
Think I will change one of the fonts though.

So if you want proper ads for your seeds - I'm your man

djevelintro.gif

I'm joining Mars Hydro cup 4 - Partially because I am quite competitive, partially because I want to win (although I could make more money making videos like this for companies) but also because I would like to show what I can do in case someone would like to hire a professional at some point - you were wondering about my skills Wrestler. I have many - There are just some of them

Made an intro to my "cup show"
Think I will change one of the fonts though.

So if you want proper ads for your seeds - I'm your man

djevelintro.gif

Legend deville I love your work in the grow room and out man.

UPDATE !
So I transplanted all the nukeheads plus strawberry sour d ,Jack h, kalishnakov, money maker into plantwrestler bags.

I took clones of JH ,ssd,kalish,mm and the 2 mutant nukeheads showing tri nodes and quad node doubleheader bud.

Tri node double head bud nukehead clones.
Here's a tri node nukehead tip that has turned into a quad node doubleheader.
IMG_238025.JPG

Here's our Nukehead lil Kim.
IMG_238431.JPG

I took tri node clones from 2 nukeheads ,lil kim and another taller trinode doubleheader pheno as well.
IMG_20171104_194146.jpg
IMG_20171104_195614.jpg
IMG_20171104_195158.jpg
IMG_237827.JPG
IMG_237630.JPG
IMG_238335.JPG
IMG_237436.JPG
IMG_238228.JPG

I'm super impressed by the nukeheads so far j mean cmon tri nodes that turn to quad nodes that turn into doubleheader buds!

Let's take another close look at this nukehead tip.
IMG_238025.JPG

She started out normal went tri node like this.
IMG_237827.JPG

Then divided into quad node ,then this double header that you see.

Will each head be tri or quad node ?

See this girl here lil Kim the tri node doubleheader I have not done any training on her at all,that's how she grew.
IMG_238431.JPG

I was so suspicious of this strain that's why i asked to trial it ,its real ,will commence flowering some nukehead in around 3 weeks .

Also planting 1 or 2 outside.

UPDATE !
So I transplanted all the nukeheads plus strawberry sour d ,Jack h, kalishnakov, money maker into plantwrestler bags.

I took clones of JH ,ssd,kalish,mm and the 2 mutant nukeheads showing tri nodes and quad node doubleheader bud.

Tri node double head bud nukehead clones.
Here's a tri node nukehead tip that has turned into a quad node doubleheader.
IMG_238025.JPG

Here's our Nukehead lil Kim.
IMG_238431.JPG

I took tri node clones from 2 nukeheads ,lil kim and another taller trinode doubleheader pheno as well.
IMG_20171104_194146.jpg
IMG_20171104_195614.jpg
IMG_20171104_195158.jpg
IMG_237827.JPG
IMG_237630.JPG
IMG_238335.JPG
IMG_237436.JPG
IMG_238228.JPG

I'm super impressed by the nukeheads so far j mean cmon tri nodes that turn to quad nodes that turn into doubleheader buds!

Let's take another close look at this nukehead tip.
IMG_238025.JPG

She started out normal went tri node like this.
IMG_237827.JPG

Then divided into quad node ,then this double header that you see.

Will each head be tri or quad node ?

See this girl here lil Kim the tri node doubleheader I have not done any training on her at all,that's how she grew.
IMG_238431.JPG

I was so suspicious of this strain that's why i asked to trial it ,its real ,will commence flowering some nukehead in around 3 weeks .

Also planting 1 or 2 outside.

Looking awesome PlantWrestler,, can't wait to start my seeds. Good Looking!!....

Looking awesome PlantWrestler. Hope that I get one or two that have tri-nodes or some version of the mutants you are seeing. I think Cody sent me 6 beans so I hope one will be a kick ass pheno.

Back
Top Bottom