NukeHeads Sponsored Grow Journal PlantWrestlers 30 Nukes

I don't care who does it, but I want you guys to video you trying to duct tape a 'bag of water' to the branch. That will be some 3 Stooges shit right there!! Make sure you do it high too!!

This is my first nukehead grow and I'm imoressed I haven't grown any other nukehead strains so I can't comment and also I'm yet to flower a nukehead so I can't comment on bud taste yield etc .

What I do know is tri nodes and quad nodes will up yield vs just 2 nodes and also the double headers are real ,and the mutated multi finger leaves.
Its all stacking up exactly as Cody said it would and exactly like the nukehead strain description via site.

So I believe they will be over 30% THC as quoted by Cody.
They reek already I'm telling ya!
funny how you always give props to Cody... the Katana master.... .

I can now be reached on another media than 420 mag. I have setup a fake Google and YouTube account just for growing purposes. The YouTube channel I will use to create educational material, teach folks how to grow, I will review gear. Will start with the gear I already own and hope some companies (fish) will bite the hook and start sending me cool stuff to review :)

I also want to do strain reviews - by growing them, smoking them and then review them :) Let me know if you want some of yours reviewed

And make sure you all subscribe to my new channel :)

Have begun to setup my pro gear now, so I color corrected the little gift I made Mars-Hydro as a thank you for the lucky cat they sent my gf :) Sadly I didn't film it professionally. Just ran around with a handheld cam. I should have used my camera rig. But next productions will look better. Don't think I'll have the capacity to compose a new masterpiece for every video though. This piece is named "Hymn to the wolf" and since I used it in this video I can never use it again in my real life and music carreer - except if they ever legalize. Then I'll start doing this under my real name.

Damn the footage looks better when color corrected for the blurple

[video=youtube;0gUvaclcwq0]
[/video]

I can now be reached on another media than 420 mag. I have setup a fake Google and YouTube account just for growing purposes. The YouTube channel I will use to create educational material, teach folks how to grow, I will review gear. Will start with the gear I already own and hope some companies (fish) will bite the hook and start sending me cool stuff to review :)

I also want to do strain reviews - by growing them, smoking them and then review them :) Let me know if you want some of yours reviewed

And make sure you all subscribe to my new channel :)

Have begun to setup my pro gear now, so I color corrected the little gift I made Mars-Hydro as a thank you for the lucky cat they sent my gf :) Sadly I didn't film it professionally. Just ran around with a handheld cam. I should have used my camera rig. But next productions will look better. Don't think I'll have the capacity to compose a new masterpiece for every video though. This piece is named "Hymn to the wolf" and since I used it in this video I can never use it again in my real life and music carreer - except if they ever legalize. Then I'll start doing this under my real name.

Damn the footage looks better when color corrected for the blurple

[video=youtube;0gUvaclcwq0]
[/video]

Top work deville !

Im in the process of filming as well!
Cody asked me to make a YouTube and share the nukeheads.
But we are also filming guerilla grow to make a series like moonshiners call it cannabis guerillas!

Damn PW i swear i had the same idea on the seris. Why not have like grow competitions? Or like u say gorilla grows filmed? I mean there is so many angels u can run with. Seems like tv is scared to take that step but they have shows wit crazier stuff in it. But i would love to have a show that had growers grow against eachother. Or hell how bout jus a show to do grows with experiments!! Man i can go on n on!!

Justwannagrow u kniw wit a dumbass name like that u have the nerve ti come in here when u dont even have a journal! Have u ever even grown a plant from seed to harvest? If u dont like nukes then stay the hell out if the THREAD n hell go start ur own hate thread so u can sit on there by urself cause this community isnt bout that. So go grow something n shut up!!

Great work PW n thanks fir doing this thread n cant wait to see your video n check out your nutrients and i would love to grab some of thise 420 colors seeds please lmk when i can grab some!! I would love ti do a journal from seed to harvest to show them colors off!! Great work bud!!

Ohhhh how bout a marijuan cooking show wit like cook offs wit famouse chefs!!!! Or a concentrate competition? Can go all night long on this subject!!

Damn PW i swear i had the same idea on the seris. Why not have like grow competitions? Or like u say gorilla grows filmed? I mean there is so many angels u can run with. Seems like tv is scared to take that step but they have shows wit crazier stuff in it. But i would love to have a show that had growers grow against eachother. Or hell how bout jus a show to do grows with experiments!! Man i can go on n on!!

Justwannagrow u kniw wit a dumbass name like that u have the nerve ti come in here when u dont even have a journal! Have u ever even grown a plant from seed to harvest? If u dont like nukes then stay the hell out if the THREAD n hell go start ur own hate thread so u can sit on there by urself cause this community isnt bout that. So go grow something n shut up!!

Great work PW n thanks fir doing this thread n cant wait to see your video n check out your nutrients and i would love to grab some of thise 420 colors seeds please lmk when i can grab some!! I would love ti do a journal from seed to harvest to show them colors off!! Great work bud!!

Ohhhh how bout a marijuan cooking show wit like cook offs wit famouse chefs!!!! Or a concentrate competition? Can go all night long on this subject!!

You tell em pino0911, I'm all for you guys, that justwannagrow is just what he is. Doesn't have a journal but wants to bash everyone here on this thread especially Cody or anything with NukeHeads like this dam Led lights now bashing Cody on You Tube. It's to bad to have people like this, wanna bees!!

Yeah man so many canna related TV shows could be made from reality to sitcoms to cooking that's a great idea .

The cannabis cooks.

Cooking with marijuana with chef Hans :) Classics

[video=youtube;e8vIvjMTDeM]
[/video]

How's everything going Wrestler? Hope all is well in your world :)

How's everything going Wrestler? Hope all is well in your world :)

Thanks deville yeah just super busy been share trading QBL on asx and GBR on asx,asx is the Australian stock exchange , making $$$

Back
Top Bottom