NukeHeads Sponsored Grow Journal PlantWrestlers 30 Nukes

I seem to be better at spending it. My new gardening hobby seems to be slightly addictive and the need for new strains is somewhat of an obsession. I love the crazy Nukeheads PW. I can't wait to see what you end up with once you have it dried and cured as far as a smoke report. I'm trying your diaper trick in my next transplant into 5 gallon grow bags, seems like a really good idea.

You won't regret it , I now do 2 diapers on 1 inch of soil in the bottom of each bag.
I've done all the trial an error for every one !

There is no better way to grow in soil.

There is no safer no more foolproof way to grow ...period.

This is the Rambo of growing methods it's soilxhydro.
Its plants that can survive without water if needed.

You can live a life and still grow.

Cool :) Making money is fun

Fukn hectic though need eyes as big as dinner plates .

I'm actually a very good trader yet I can't do it full time ,the stress is full on and it is intense ,can't leave the CPU screen style .

So I do bursts like past 5 days I've been trading and I feel exactly like in the movie limitless.
I have some of my weed and all of a sudden I can see all the trades and I make money but it burns me out so I must stop.

Plus the market is copying me ,stock market wrestler has the bulls by the horns.

Time for a J.

And thanks for sharing the cloning trick. I was thinking about that the other day. Couldn't you just tape a wet paper towel around a branch and it will grow roots??

And thanks for sharing the cloning trick. I was thinking about that the other day. Couldn't you just tape a wet paper towel around a branch and it will grow roots??

Pretty much lol!

I'm doing two layers of cloth in my pots now. One thin layer to filter out the dust/etc from the expanded clay pellets, so I don't get it in my reservoir. Then a thicker layer of some material that can hold like 10-15 times it's own weight. That will be my diapers :) Inspired by Wrestler. Don't think they'll make a huge difference, too thin, but a good filter

Update :
I thought i would share a technique I use with you all while on the current hot topic of cloning.
I'll show you how to foolproofly GROW a clone on your plant.
For this demonstration I've chosen to use 1 of the nuke heads.
This method can be modified by using a satchel of wet sand on a limb if not growing in soil eg GGG .
For soil I cut a small solo cup in half and cut 2 slots one on each side for the limb to go through .
First take off the growth shoots at the node .
And score the stem a little ,this is where the roots will grow from .
IMG_20171106_172620.jpg
IMG_20171106_172758.jpg

Apply some rooting gel to the scored node area( will root with no gel but the gel speeds it up)
IMG_20171106_173004.jpg

Add some wet sand and slide the half a solo cup over the limb.
IMG_20171106_173004.jpg
IMG_20171106_173008.jpg

Now add the remainder of wet sand
IMG_20171106_173208.jpg
IMG_20171106_173202.jpg

And tie down
IMG_20171106_173752.jpg

That's it your done ,now you wait for it to root and keep the sand in the half solo cups moist .

Here is the gap, this is where you will cut the limb off once roots grow in the half solo cup.
IMG_20171106_173328.jpg

So that's it guys and gals!

Now I've gone and done 2 limbs one in each side of the nukehead.
IMG_20171106_174121.jpg
IMG_20171106_174014.jpg
IMG_20171106_174518.jpg
IMG_20171106_174543.jpg

She looks pretty happy to me ,just look at that huge smile! Hahahahahahaha MwaHAhaHahAhAHA!
Awesome bro uve inspired me 2 get my old 10 gallon back out and grow a monster tree lol i got a black domina right now that is doing just fantastic i think will work out great for this but yea bro uve done an amazing job with these girls n i will be definitely trying this cloning technique

Try 1 plant in 1 grow bag 2 diapers in bottom ,give it a whirl you will give up hydro
Can you show some pics or a sketch like you did with the first setup so I can see the depth of the diapers? I know how busy you are so only if you get some free time. I am going to be finishing up all my girls in the veg tent before I pop any seeds so I can grow 2 or 3 big plants and veg them for a long time and then put them under scrog to try and maximize yield for my 4x4 tent. Not having to water as frequently would be great as I am a 100% disabled veteran and watering is a chore to say the least. Thanks PW for sharing info so openly. Before I broke my back I was big into drag racing and hot rods and car guys are not the sharing tips kind of people. It is really nice to have a group like 420 willing to help guide new members.

Can you show some pics or a sketch like you did with the first setup so I can see the depth of the diapers? I know how busy you are so only if you get some free time. I am going to be finishing up all my girls in the veg tent before I pop any seeds so I can grow 2 or 3 big plants and veg them for a long time and then put them under scrog to try and maximize yield for my 4x4 tent. Not having to water as frequently would be great as I am a 100% disabled veteran and watering is a chore to say the least. Thanks PW for sharing info so openly. Before I broke my back I was big into drag racing and hot rods and car guys are not the sharing tips kind of people. It is really nice to have a group like 420 willing to help guide new members.

Hey 1stCA, welcome and i here ya bro. People here will help you if they can. Some know more than others. But this is a great community to talk about everything really just ask!.....

IMG_088151.JPG
IMG_088337.JPG
IMG_088739.JPG
IMG_089644.JPG
IMG_089144.JPG
IMG_089242.JPG
IMG_089334.JPG
IMG_089438.JPG
IMG_20171106_174518.jpg
no worries man here is the whole process in picture form for those that want to try it out.

Just put only 1 inch of soil in a growbag then spread out the diaper ( I use 2 now in the bottom of each bag in this pic I just used 1 ,2 is the sweet spot I've found through trial and error)
Then fill up the bag,make a hole for your transplant and put in plant ,pour in 5 litres of water or chosen nutrient solution / seaweed kelp whatever you use and fill in with soil .
The nappies will suck up any excess liquid .

Now that's the last time you water the bag .

Sit the bag in a tray and just water the tray.

It really does work very well.

Actually - I am converting more and more back to hydro. I want to make a 64 plant flowering space in the garage next summer, table based as well, 4 sections times 16 plants with aprox 800 watts over each section. It's gonna kill. Am actually considering to go Ebb&flow on that one to get away from pots alltogether. Only netpots and a hole for each plant. All I need to do is fill water after each replanting. Started thinking about that after filling up my tiny car with 400 liters of clay pebbles for this round :)

Try 1 plant in 1 grow bag 2 diapers in bottom ,give it a whirl you will give up hydro

With that said - My latest and probably my last, soil grow, is one of the best looking grows I did. Those mystery plants are beautiful. They all look much better than the original white widow so not sure what I did there. Must have won the genetics lottery with that self pollination - And I still have like 100 seeds left :)

IMG_088151.JPG
IMG_088337.JPG
IMG_088739.JPG
IMG_089644.JPG
IMG_089144.JPG
IMG_089242.JPG
IMG_089334.JPG
IMG_089438.JPG
IMG_20171106_174518.jpg
no worries man here is the whole process in picture form for those that want to try it out.

Just put only 1 inch of soil in a growbag then spread out the diaper ( I use 2 now in the bottom of each bag in this pic I just used 1 ,2 is the sweet spot I've found through trial and error)
Then fill up the bag,make a hole for your transplant and put in plant ,pour in 5 litres of water or chosen nutrient solution / seaweed kelp whatever you use and fill in with soil .
The nappies will suck up any excess liquid .

Now that's the last time you water the bag .

Sit the bag in a tray and just water the tray.

It really does work very well.
I remember my dad coming at me for diapers once and i was like wtf? Okaaaayyyy???????? But I think he broke it up inside but i like your explination way better. If only he was around to reap the benefits. I can't even remember his log in .

ok so here is my black domina tht i started out in a one gallon milk jug lol uppotted to a 3 gallon pot today then she will be going into a ten gallon for a final home but i dont quite got enuf room for that onr yet so while she is getting set into this pot ill finish whats in my veg tent and move them onto to flower then she should be ready by then to go into a 10 gallon for alil bit more veg time to get settled into the new pot then i will flip she should be nice and big and hopefully will fill up my veg tent by the time i flip or well thats the plan anyway lol here she is in her first pot the milk jug

20171114_131712.jpg
20171114_131716.jpg

and then now her she is after being uppoted to a 3 gallon pot oh also ill be posting pics of her and a few others im doing in sunshine mix #4 and mgo nutes (mighty grow organics) in my journal mighty grow organic madness its one of my current journals i have going but yea feel free to stop by if u got the time i cant wait to get a better grow spot so i can do even bigger better plants lol

Back
Top Bottom