Here are the picks from my harvest on my 2nd grow
Trainwreck
1-15-12_031.jpg

1-15-12_030.jpg

1-15-12_006.jpg

1-18-12_026.jpg

1-18-12_022.jpg

2ND GROW WRAP UP

This has been another learning experience, my 2nd grow was filled lessons. It started off great went downhill and then with Corey and his nutes saved the day.

2ND GROW WRAP UP

This has been another learning experience, my 2nd grow was filled lessons. It started off great went downhill and then with Corey and his nutes saved the day.
1-21-12_015.JPG

The grow started off great. The girls were nice and healthy plants. They did beautifully I tied thier limbs dowm to give it more access to the lower flowers. I ran into critter problems damn mites It it just me or does it seem harder to get rid of them. Used to be you sprayed and you never saw them again. Now you can get them get rid of them and get them back, get rid of them etc.... It seems like its almost impossible getting rid of them now days. Anyway between Corey's nutes and a lot of attention they carried threw to the end. I have harvested all the plants. There are some buds on the bottom I am letting grow a little longer so maybe they will fatten up.

Here are some more pics of the grow,
1-21-12_006.JPG

1-21-12_002.JPG

1-18-12_021.jpg

1-18-12_022.jpg

1-18-12_016.jpg

1-18-12_025.jpg

1-18-12_018.jpg

Give me God's home grown medicine over man made chemicals
2 x 400Watt Lucy & Blue Dream Soil

2ND GROW LAST STAGE

Well the buds are curing sitting in the dark scared and ready to come out and be smoked :smokin: I can hear my girls squealing let us out let us out it pains me greatly but yall are not ready I have to tell them you are not medicine yet.

I have taken the blueberry and ak47 and put them in the grow room. gave them a big boost of grow and they will be under 20/24 for the next few dats to shock them back into veg state. I need clones and I am having a problem finding good ones. So I will make these mothers to get clippings from them. plus blueberry is my favorite strain.

2nd grow end of journal

well everything has cured and all has been sampled and put away for futre medicine. I have to say without a doubt the blueberry turned out the best. I got over 3 ounces of dried bud that was awesome to smoke :smokin: It has a blueberry muffin taste YUM YUM

the next winner was the ak47 bud I got just over 2 ounces of dried bud. this baby is a goodnight time medicine. It packs a wholup when you smoke.

The next to come in was the train wreck. It was nice but I lost so muct just before harvest. I got t 3/4 of an ounce.

last place winner was the california orange. I was very disapointed. It taste great but it got hit hard right before harvest with a magnesium deficent and I only got 1/2 ounce YUCK that was pityful

And I must say If Corey from Blue Planet Nutrients hadn't helped so much the last month I would have lost everything. Thanx Corey!!

Back
Top Bottom