Number Of Plants Per Cabinet Size?

arizonabudski

Sup Guys,

I was wondering if anyone could give me some insight on how many plants I can fully grow in my cabinet set up.There are currently 8 plants in there. All about 6-7 weeks and looking very healthy.

Dimensions of the grow cabinet:

L - 33"
W - 20"
H - 33"

Lights: CFLs

4 - 23 W (5000K)
2- 23 W (2700k)

Here is the thing, I realized I may not have enough room for 8 plants in this size of a grow room. So what I was going to do was pull a few outside and let them continue to grow and then flower come early fall (I am from Mass). However, now these things are looking so good I would love to keep all 8 in there and try and bud them all indoor if possible. I also want to switch these things onto 12-12 asap but I know they're going stretch and I would hate to move some outside mid flower stage.

So again if anyone could let me know how many I should take out or ideally if its okay to leave them all in there. I will try and upload a picture but I havent posted anything in awhile so I forget.

Thanks!

You didn't say how big they are. It will get ridiculously crowded in there with 8 plants I think. If you had gone to 12/12 from first sprout, or right after- I could see them fitting if they are indicas. But if they've been growing for 6-7 weeks then I would think you'd have a lot of trouble fitting in even four of them. Count on them at least doubling in size, and they can be tied down and tortured into submission somewhat- but 8 sounds like a lot. I think you'll get pretty much the same yield however many you flower in there-because they will fill the space available, if that makes any sense at all...

Back
Top Bottom