Nute amounts advice needed.please help!

erockhardass

Hey everyone,

I have been using nutes for a long time now, but have had varied success and many occasions where I suffered burn and root lockout and I want to get it absolutely right this time.

I have made some changes to my garden. First off, I am using pre-washed coco coir for my grow medium. I am not using a hydroponic setup at all, but I am using nutrients. I switched nutrients over to Flora Nova Grow and Bloom. What my question is, is how often do I give them nutrients in waterings. I understand that the mix is 1 tsp/gal for the mixture, and to give them that for the first week. Do I use nutes/water for every watering in that week? Or just the first watering that week, and then just plain water the next watering that week. This is somewhat confusing, and I just want to make sure I get it right.

PLEASE HELP GROW SUPPORT!

Re: Nute amounts advice needed...please help!

The system I use has been working very well for me. My nutrients are organic which I like because it cuts the chance of burning your way down. During fowering I start of with 4 tablespoonns of Big Bloom per gal. of water. I feed the plants 1 cup per plant evary other day. I do this for the first 4 weeks of flowering. The next 4 weeks I use 2 cups per plant every other day. The last 2 weeks I use just water. I also flush each plant when making the change from veg to flower.

Back
Top Bottom