Nute and bloom/yeild products

tommyb88

bio-grow instructions say --- To be used during the whole cycle (vegetative and flowering period) of the plant.

So what i want to no is if i want to use the bio-bloom during flowering period, do i stop using the bio-grow when flowering starts or do i carry on using it like it says and water with both????

bio-grow instructions say --- To be used during the whole cycle (vegetative and flowering period) of the plant.

So what i want to no is if i want to use the bio-bloom during flowering period, do i stop using the bio-grow when flowering starts or do i carry on using it like it says and water with both????

hello, i got a ff schedule in front of me. it says to use 2tbl pr gallon for the first 4weeks of veg or 18hour cycle. then 1tbl per gallon after start of 12/12. check out thread ;nutes how to use them. this might explain or give you a better answer.:goodluck:

So what i want to no is if i want to use the bio-bloom during flowering period, do i stop using the bio-bloom when flowering starts or do i carry on using it like it says and water with both????

hello, i got a ff schedule in front of me. it says to use 2tbl pr gallon for the first 4weeks of veg or 18hour cycle. then 1tbl per gallon after start of 12/12. check out thread ;nutes how to use them. this might explain or give you a better answer.:goodluck: oh yeah it says this was forbig bloom,it says to use 2tsp of grow big for the third and fourth week of 12/12. thats per gallon mixed with big bloom

howdy; check out nutes and how to use them.that will show feeding sch. for each popular brands that most of us grow with. great info:goodluck:

:)Im doin pretty nice as directed with info from ff, if somebody knows better I whant to hear. always glad to learn

Back
Top Bottom