Nute burn can she be saved?

yo420

have a hindu kush plant that I think i have over fertilized(pretty sure nute burn). this was about 2weeks ago, which was about 5 weeks into veg. stage. I flushed her for 2 days with plain water and the new growth was showing no sign of nute burn so i added the nutes. <-------MISTAKE....now two weeks later pretty much every leaf(thats left, i have trimmed up the brown droopy leaves)is brown and folded under. I put her into flowering stage 8 days ago and now im wondering should i trim up all dead leaves and put her back into 18/6 lite or continue with 12/12..or just kill her and start over? Right now shes still growing and there is still new growth but can she be saved or is she out of luck? By the way im using DWC....i can have pics they will help, but i know they have nute burn....

Dam growing can be frustrating

Re: Nute burn....can she be saved?

Use nutes between a quarter to half strengh. Better to stay 12/12. Its already stressed and might herm changing the light cycle.
Growing is a learning process with a reward at the end when successful.
Knowledge about growing is very helpful but experience is how we as people get better. You just got first hand experience with nute burn and don't worry, we have all done it sometime in our own growing experiences.
Good luck with what ever you do bro but here's some useful info to ponder,
The first 3 weeks of flower is also known as the stretch and is when most growth accurrs meaning most plants double in size by week 4 in the flower stage.

when should i add the nutes again?after a few days of plain water or longer? and should i stay at 1/2 strength rest of the grow or slowly increase the strength?
thanks for the info guys....appreciate it

im using gen. hydroponics nutes...micro, grow, bloom.....i do use all three of them everytime i add new water right?or do i use only certain ones during certain cycles?

thanks....ive been adding each nute everytime i change water...probably why have had nute burn.....thanks moose!

thanks....ive been adding each nute everytime i change water...probably why have had nute burn.....thanks moose!

Are you not checking the TDS of your mixes, yo420? You Deffinatly burned them by adding both Gro and Bloom. I use GH also and love the stuff, but you absolutly need to check Ph and TDS every batch of nutes you mix. That would have caught that before it happened.

Some pics would be helpful.
Good luck, Andy.:goodluck::reading420magazine::allgood:

Nevermind! I should have read the date. somebody bumped this post for some reason. lol. Wonder how it turned out for the girl.....

Back
Top Bottom